Reviews for Another Christmas Away
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Really good :)
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
A nice letter. Interesting thought about all of them flying back to Forks, that would not end well. They will likely have a second Christmas once things settled.
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Yes, a bit gloomy, but still great. I always wanted to know what went on while A & J were away, and now you've filled some of it in for me, so thank you. And the letter was a wonderful idea. It's perfectly plausible that Esme would've thought to do that. I really enjoyed this.

Debbie
emmettsmyfave chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
that was so sad yet so sweet at the same time. and i while i was rereading breaking dawn, i never thought of what it would be like for alice adn jasper. adn the whole chirstmas second away part really made me cry. hopefully, next year will be better! great job!

emmettsmyfave
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I love this story. I trouble Christmas two years in a row. I loved how you had Alice reflect on the last one and then view what she could of the current one. I love your writing style.
joayla chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
aa beautiful story and one that needed to be told !
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
That was really good. I liked it aloty!
TheWriterSinead chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
omg there are tears on my face this is so beutiful!

I loved the Esme part so much, that letter is beautiful. If I had to name one fault it would be that Esme didn't seem as motherly as she should be but other than that it is perfect.
Jessica1971 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I loved the story. Esme's letter made me cry!
ritz27 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
that was really nice!..great idea by the way!..and yes it was a bit gloomy but i guess thats how it was supposed to be..you have done a great job and i truly enjoyed reading it!
naku-gl chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Again ... a good story ! I still love how you write ! It's seems so easy for you !

(And yeah, french word aren't so strong ! Like I said in the message !)
mhgood chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Oh, I like this! It's very sweet, not gloomy at all (of course, we know what happens afterwards, so there's hope). I'm really enjoying your apt portrayal of Alice and Jasper. You do a great job of bringing them and their love to life, while weaving their story into the Twilight canon. I'd love to see more!
PrincessFerdinand chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Ooh, I liked it! Especially the part all the names Jasper calls Alice, "my little psychic", "my seer", etc.

I didn't think it was all that gloomy, more hopeful. IMHO.

OK, I'm finding it kind of hard to type at the moment, because my sister is in the next room singing a song that I have never heard that goes along the liens of, "Inside voice, quiet, inside voice, shh...OUTSIDE VOICE, BIG AND LOUD, OUTSIDE VOICE, YAY!"

Sorry. Anyway, I liked it. A lot. Like I always do :-).
Juliejuliejulie chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Very nice. You did a great job filling in this missing moment. Yes, a bit glum, but very true to both Alice and Esme.

It makes me all anxious again...thinking about the part of BD right before the Volturi showed up, not knowing if Alice would appear.

Great story!
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
i love it! it's absolutely brilliant!

dobby