Reviews for Mewtwo's little girl
pokegirl44 chapter 9 . 11/19/2010
so good :)
ryker chapter 8 . 10/4/2010
OMG THIS IS AMAZING WHEN IS THE UPDATE?
baileystar chapter 7 . 7/8/2010
Wow, so unexpected. But what about Giovanni? Of course, he will want to take Leresa to use as his tool as he did with Mewtwo. I can't wait to see more training and how Leresa takes to being a mewtwo. But there has to be some internal conflict within her to either stay as a mewtwo and not be alone anymore or go back to being a human so she can grow up and raise children.

Great chapter, UPDATE SOON!
baileystar chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
It's funny to think that this all started with going to school...

So, great chapter as always. I can't believe Giovanni did that to- no, scratch that, I can believe giovanni did that to poor leresa. And seeing Leresa call Mewtwo "papa" is so cute!

PLEASE update soon! I swear, I'm pulling my hair out for a new chapter!
ShiningGalaxy chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
Hey I'm so sorry I never reviewed this story...I just got to it...I've been at clinical at the manor for the past month and I just got finished with it (I'm in nursing), but do not fear I am here to review yayz! Haha :)

Anyways this chapter was very much interesting. I wasn't expecting that...I hope Leresa is gonna blast those idiots to smithereens...**evil laugh*** I would :)

Please update soon :D
ShiningGalaxy chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
Mewtwo! Mewtwo! Mewtwo! I love his character he's such a kickass! . hehe :) Its great to see that people put effort to creating stories like these. It truely is amazing...

anyways...you have Mewtwo's character spot on! Great job...and Poor Leresa...I can understand her concern for being surrounded by people you don't know and in a place that she's never really been too...Poor Mewtwo I hope that both will be alright. Please update soon and I'll be waiting! .
baileystar chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
I love this story and it's an awesome idea. But their are some punctuaion issues and major spelling mistakes. I love how you gave a background to how Leresa and Mewtwo met because most authors don't do that.

Hayley
Nitrea chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
2 things! First off: this story's awesome & I love it! Second: poor Leresa and Mewtwo!

-Love Nitrea ;)
YOYOZO chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
awsome i like the way you build up suspence
baileystar chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
oh, yes! I love this story! Update, please! Maybe you should have flashbacks about Leresa and Mewtwo when they first met. I wonder what made loner Mewtwo decide to take care of this human?

Some speeling mistakes, but otherwise, all good!

*holds 2 thumbs up*

Great!

JONAS_GIRL80
may chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
Awesome story, but you should write an intro on how mewtwo me leresa so that it would make more sense on why mewtwo cared so much about her.
Mossmoon chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
Can you update soon? Please?
ShimmerMist chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Ohh... This is a good story... What happens next?