Reviews for Not Anymore
Alder-Elma chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Beautiful piece. I love how Vegeta'a devotion is illustaed in his willingness to face his issues for her sake. Trunks is adorable.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
The Saiyan prince is so hot, but here is it applied that he's been raped maybe by Frieza who is a guy? Trunks and Android 18 are my favorite though not as a couple. Thanks for a great BulmaxVegeta. It's my second one I hope the rest are just as good.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I cried just a little after Bulma did...
Romanticize chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
That was really sweet. But ah yes the infamous "your mom/dad snores" excuse. I've heard that one when I was little, but know better now. Now I just tell my friends that when they ask why my mom has her own room... hmm.

But that was a nice feel good story. :]
ArizonaRed chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
::sigh:: So very sweet. Great job keeping Vegeta in character, yet twisting him into an almost romantic Saiyan. Down right yummy!
Dgas chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
i love ur writng please keep it up! :D
Ray of Starlight chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Aww...So friggin sweet. Cute Trunks. This was a more intimate side of Vegeta that I bet only Bulma gets to see. We don't see it in the show, but I think it's there. Great job! I loved it!

-Ray
R. Yiruma chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
aw
Reads-way-2-much chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
AAHH! that was sweet! sigh, i want Vegeta to be my husband, lol
Cendrekai chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Awesome story! You say so much about Vegeta's past without directly talking about it. Wonderful.
Musette Fujiwara chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
it was so sweet...

really endearing...
Hel14 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Very very nice story, sad and realistic. Thank you.
Phoenixarrow chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
That is a very sweet story.

I love how what Trunks said and Bulma's reaction made Vegeta think. Well done. I hope to read more V/B fan fics of yours.
RubberSoull chapter 1 . 2/11/2009