Reviews for My Lost Youth
TrillionSchiffer chapter 6 . 8/17/2015
These last two chapter were fantastic. The imagination and imagery they brought forth was amazing.
megant8 chapter 23 . 11/12/2014
I have loved this story for years - I keep coming back to reread and sincerely hope someday it will be finished!
Lvstwilghttoo chapter 23 . 10/21/2014
Just finished! Wow! What a surprise for Carlisle to take the no soul route. And I'm so taken with young Edward. Can't wait for the entire series.
halliavi chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Hi, very well written and though out, I think that with what he has seen in his early life this story explains why the character is the way that he is in Twilight.
Addcited2Twilight chapter 21 . 4/30/2014
I admire your writing and applaud you for all of the research and theories that have been brought up. I would love to see you write more canon stories for example, when Carlisle found Rosalie and changed her, the Emmett and Alice & Jasper making the Cullen's their family and vice versa. I started reading MLY perhaps in 2010, and was consumed by your in depth story telling. I would love to see you continue writing with the rest of the Cullen clan (coven) as they were introduced to the story. I used to message you a lot and leave reviews before you made changes to the story. During that time, I lost both of my parents in early 2011 (they had succumbed to cancer and other illnesses in 2010-both in their early 50's) I lost touch with my own reality, my love for reading and the desire to quench my thirst for more pre-twilight back stories. I always had MLY saved on fanfic and have just recently got back into visiting some of my favorite stories. I am quite honored to be able to read MLY in it's entirety. I am so happy for the accolades that you've acquired for this very well written and researched story. I love the bond between Carlisle and Edward. I'd love to see each member of the Cullen Clan's intro to the family. Thank you once again for the honor to read such beautiful writing.
Addcited2Twilight chapter 17 . 4/30/2014
I have talked about your story to other fanfic readers. I am so happy that this story has been nominated for a few awards and recommended by other avid follower's. I too recommend it to any of my Twilight fanfic loving friends. I have never posted a link but have given the name of your story and told readers where to find it :) I am so so so proud to be among your many fans. I am encouraged to continue my own writing, although mine is non-fiction and loosely based on my own life's journey. I am very irritated by Demetri trying to get Edward to indulge in feeding on human blood, although not surprised that along with Chelsea & Santiago, this is what they want more than even Fletcher. I know this story hasn't been updated in a long while, I hope you'll consider picking up where you left off. This story is compelling and displays the deep bond that has always been shared between Carlisle and Edward. I'm proud of Edward and yet feel very bad for him after this chapter.
Addcited2Twilight chapter 16 . 4/30/2014
I am getting a bit worried, as I am about to begin chapter 17 of 23..I know it will not be enough to extinguish the fire that has built inside of my own mind for MORE! I love your writing and I am mesmerized with every detail, every thought shared between Carlisle and Edward. I hope that you continue this story or begin another, that would involve Esme, Rosalie, Emmett and Alice and Jasper's arrival to the Olympic Coven.
Addcited2Twilight chapter 14 . 4/30/2014
I am quite enthralled with this chapter. I sincerely hope to find that Carlisle will tell Edward all that he seeks to know and Edward will not go to Volterra. I'm so happy that I've always kept your story in my favorites. From the beginning I was captivated and when you went on hiatus and made some alterations, I never peeked at any updates. Until now :) Now I can read several chapters without the painstaking agony, anticipation of the next post :) Thank you once again for telling this beautiful story of Edward's youth with Carlisle.
Addcited2Twilight chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
It's exciting to see how well Edward was handling being in the city and then the baseball game. I feel bad for Aaron and Edward..I like how easy it is for Carlisle and Edward to communicate. I sure hope Edward isn't going to be "too" hard on himself for hurting Aaron, of all of the team members, he seemed to like Aaron the most. It's pleasant to read so much of Edward's life (pre-Twilight) I am anxious to turn the page :)
Addcited2Twilight chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
I think the chapter was very well written, very descriptive and a delight to read. I had started reading this story a few years ago and I know it's changed since you originally wrote it. I've always had reminder's set to inform me of any updates. I am glad to have a little vacation time to enjoy "My Lost Youth" Thank youLora
Addcited2Twilight chapter 8 . 4/29/2014
I applaud you for doing all of the research you have done to make "Carlisle's" transformation as accurate as possible.
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary11 chapter 23 . 9/28/2013
This is amazing. Thank you!
twmmy chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
Will we ever get a new chapter? You promised for the last year... I hope you are well.
Tadaganiarracht chapter 23 . 7/3/2013
Edward, you lead a very interesting existance. I love reading about it. Look forward to more.
Vanell chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
I started reading your story because an author had in his/her notes that they thought it was better than SM's own canon background. I am in agreement. Really enjoying the background and how well it ties into Twilight. I love canon fanfiction the best.