Reviews for Better Than Alone
Renn chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
Aww! yay for the (sorta) happy ending! Loved this, with the evil Ian back from the dark recesses of state prison! lol
BandGeek58407 chapter 8 . 3/9/2009
I really did enjoy this. It took the whole Ian-kidnapper idea and gave it an unconventional twist, and there was a good proportion of angst and cuteness. :) Nice job! _
GarrulousGibberish chapter 8 . 3/9/2009
Aw, that's the end? But I can see this continuing! Oh well, I'm not the author so I have no say in the matter, do I? Thanks for the story!

BxH
hup123hup123slapslap chapter 8 . 3/9/2009
Aw it's over? Aw...My obsessive awing should tell you that I freakin' LOVED this story! *has read the first 7 chapters multiple times* Your writing is amazing and the us of songs in every chapter was perfect. *cries* But it's over! Aw! Maybe a sequel? *puppy dog eyes* Well, if you aren't to busy that is...C: Can't wait to read anything else you write! Aw! *goes back to reread full story again*
BandGeek58407 chapter 7 . 3/3/2009
The only thing I know about being blind is that after a while your hearing gets a LOT better. But in regards to the chapter...loved it! So cute and sad all at the same time. :)
GarrulousGibberish chapter 7 . 3/3/2009
Oh no! He's blind! But will it be permanent?

I'm awaiting the next chapter!
GarrulousGibberish chapter 6 . 3/2/2009
Oh no! Blind? No! How will our little nerd ever go on?

Please, update soon!
BandGeek58407 chapter 6 . 3/2/2009
AW! Poor Riley...poor Ben...DIE IAN DIE...ah, my usual sentiments...

gsghnrmheroshmihsh! I wish I could pronounce that. Very nice (well, not nicey-nice, per se, but you know what I mean) chapter! _
hup123hup123slapslap chapter 6 . 3/2/2009
...Hrmm...*thinks* Well, you didn't kill him so cookies for you! Well...so far you didn't, if you still plan to DON'T PLEASE! Oks, the blind thing is kind of not terrible (as in terrible for poor Riley, not the story! LOVE THE STORY!) for me yet, depends on the next chap. As long as Ben and Riley make up though I should be good...I think...maybe you can pull some miracle? *shoots self* Alright, this review is weird and very dotty, please excuse that and just know I FREAKING LOVE THIS AND YOU NEED TO UPDATE SOON! :D
The Fake Apollo chapter 5 . 2/21/2009
Injured? He was shot in the head! D:

Hope he's alright. xD Can't wait to find out.
hup123hup123slapslap chapter 5 . 2/20/2009
WHAT? Please don't kill him! You need to update soon so I don't have a heart attack worrying! Please?
daisyduke80 chapter 5 . 2/20/2009
how dare you! Riley better not be dead! update soon!
BandGeek58407 chapter 5 . 2/20/2009
ACK you didn't just kill Riley, did you? *bites lip* Well...I hope not anyway, or else Ian's getting a visit from Juanita the sousaphone. (I name things.) Interesting with Ben, poor thing all upset like that, and Abigail...hm...can't wait for an update!
hup123hup123slapslap chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
PLease excuse me while my inner fangirl screams *really long scream* Ok, I'm good. C: Let me just say that I absolutely love you right now and you made my day. You aren't evil, I think you're awesome. The idea was brilliant and now you have an extra opportunity for Riley whump! (That was my fangirl speaking, ignore that) Even without more Riley whump this story is my favorite story on here right now so I'm super super happy you're deciding to make it longer. Sorry for my rambling I just love it so much I can't shut up. XP Please please please update soon!
BandGeek58407 chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
I finished reading the chapter about five minutes ago but had to hold off reviewing due to my irrepressable mutters of "OH MY GOD!" That, and I had to go back and re-check everything. *pauses for the first time in five minutes* Twist to the extreme! ARGH (in a good way). So...Riley and Ian isn't exactly the first slash pairing to come to mind in this fandom...so I'll be interested (more appropriate adjective would be ravenously curious) to find out the background on this!

o_0 and _