Reviews for Reconnecting
nikole salvatore chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
this is what should have happened!
DarkLadyYoru chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
You have to continue the story I must know will they end up back together will they just hurt one another or will they get caught?
Gemjj chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I really enjoyed this.
Love Hyde/Jackie! The time in the closet was really hot!
Zennie1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Can you continue this or make another chapter about Hyde trying to get Jackie back? This was an amazing story that must go on!
CluelessMajor chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Ahhh! If this only happened. . Truthfully, I didn't really mind Sam - but only cuz I thought Hyde secretly still loved Jackie (I thought Sam might be a final obstacle, the last "hump" team jackie/hyde needed to go over to finally grow and mature). But when season 8 failed to deliver... aye... it was just aggrivating.

Great one-shot though ) I find it very clever to insert the "missing" scenes of that episode )
ESLover chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Awesome, hope you keep going!
brookegrace chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Awesome story! So hot.
Str8LovelyBarra chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Wow .. Great Chapter .. You Mad Steven Be More Aggressive And In Control .. Please Write Another Chapter
somescribbles108 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Agreed with BlackLasher. You wrote this very well!
BlackLasher chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
That was just awesome. I love how you made Hyde aggressive and in control. Alot of fics just make him weak and sappy about Jackie instead of making him seem like the alpha male that he is. Keep up the good work.
notloggedin chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
PLEASE make another chapter!
beaglelover719 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
If only that would have really happened on the show. I really enjoyed this. Anything that can erase the insanity of Season 8 is greatly appreciated. Jackie and Hyde were so meant to end up together. I want to know what happens next in your view. :-)
thewafflebitch chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
freaking hot
Raen16 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
awsome! you should totally do more
flight815surviver chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
and again and again and again yeyness