Reviews for The Song is Ended
I enjoyed this. :D
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/24
Good story!
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Great story. I've got to say that I hated Viv Blackadder so much because she was a complete snob, ignorant of anyone's feelings. She just didn't get on well with the team and she was more interested in avenging her brother instead of focusing on her job as an NCIS Special Agent.

I'm glad she left the show altogether and that Kate Todd was chosen as her replacement. If Viv had actually stayed on, then I guess she would've become the most hated character on the show.

Thanks for such a wonderful story. :)
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
LOL i wish I had found your story before. I'm working at a story involving the team when Blackadder left with no clue to why. At least with your story I would've known she had screwed up lol. Good story and I'm surprised Gibbs told her to leave it. He should've smacked her first lol.
honeydust9251 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Good story. Like the comment about redheads. Never thought of that. I was glad they didn't keep her. She would not have been a good fit for the show. This is the first story I have ever read that addresses Viv. As many times as I have watched the pilot shows, I have never even rough drafted a story about her. Any ideas have always started at Yankee White. Good work.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I am genuinely glad you wrote this and that I have finally read it! You painted a truly vivid picture that shows the details of how Gibbs and Tony relate. Like Tony, I feel for Vivian, but she's much better off back with the FBI and not on Gibb's team. I doubt we ever see her again, but if we do, I hope she's grown enough not to be resentful and snotty, but to react with grace and competence.

Good job. Thank you.
ravensrookery chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I realy enjoy fics that show Tony has an input on the team dynamic. Being the senior field agent he must have some say in who is on the team. I hope that you write more stories that show this.
serendipitous-15 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
You know I never gave much thought to Vivian's departure but this is quite believable. You kept them all in character and had the right balance, it wouldn't surprise me if something along these lines did actually happen (if we ever see flashbacks of it).
The Lime-Wielding Ninja chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
:) Good job. I like the way you balance description, action and dialogue.
Jennifer Hart chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Awesome. I've always been sorry they didn't address Viv's departure on the series.

Love the comment "Told you not to hire a redhead."