Reviews for Sleep With a Ghost
Amaranth188 chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
Please continue this story! I love it
brookemichelleee chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
please please please finish this story!
astonmartin823 chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
It's worth finshing...Don't give up..It's good. :0)
JMCullen09 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Love this!
rebekka21 chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
Great story! You have to continue, I hope you put up another chapter because I can't wait to read more of this story :)
xD chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
aw ntinue !
Sendmeonmyway chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
Poor Bella must think she belongs in a damn loony bin. I really hope Edward figures out how to appear more often than he is and Bella realizes that she's not crazy. Because feeling crazy and convincing herself so is going to help nothing. Yay for more E and B interaction!

Xoxo- Sendmonmyway 3
hanaharoo chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
omgosh! please update soon!

]
FORVER INACTIVE chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
wow such an emotional chapter.

okay it's kind-of killing me right now. How does Edward actually die?
Mahe8 chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
great story
little-miss-randomness17 chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
have a good grad!

i really like it :), poor bella really must think she's crazy and alice might start to too. :(
Sendmeonmyway chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
You are trying to kill me. I know it. This story is so sad. I don't think I've stopped crying yet. I don't even know why. God damn you and your catharsis inducing story. Although I really do love it. And I want to know how the heck that man felt edward! And if Bella will ever be able to see him more than just at night. So many questions...Update soon!

Xoxo- Sendmeonmyway
Sendmeonmyway chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Aw that's so sad! I want to know what happened now. So we've established that Edward's Dead. But is he really there or is he just a dream...a figment of her depressed, drunk imagination?

Xoxo- Sendmeonmyway
obbsesingoverjasper chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
lalalalalove itt!

update soon!
little-miss-randomness17 chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
perfect chapter lenght :) 1 & 2. well anyway that was really sad and i almost cried (again) but i had to hold it in because my dad was in the hall and would be worried if i burst out crying lol. update please. :)