Reviews for Anemone HAITUS
DogStar13 chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Erm...what about Kanyon then? Is Harry going to double-cross? :/
little.lost.panda chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
For the love of all that's sane, I beg of you, UPDATE!1

I love this story so much! Harry 'Anemone' is clearly trying to figure stuff out that is cofusing, and he's turning to the pain free (seemingly) path. It's actually very good and I would love to see more if you could bother yourself to write this again. I agree with Ron bashing whole heartily, and I see why you need to do the Hermione bashing (even if Hermione is my fave character). I just love this story so much! I hope you start this up again soon.
awesomerthanuhp chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
MORE! ba da daa da da i'm lovin' it! btw just in case you need more input i prefer D/H to S/H. in fact i purposefully don't read severus/harry 's not that I don't like Severus, just not with students. nice work so far!
marhogany chapter 5 . 3/20/2009
OH GOD? Make it Harr/DRACO, for god's sake xDD haha, I'm loving the direction the story is going in, please don't change it.

Updates are awesome though
Safron chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
Keep going! And i'm voting harry/draco ;)
M. Fawkes chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
I'm hopeing that this will stay a Harry/Draco fic, as it seem to be going really great that way
jenamy chapter 5 . 3/6/2009
wow, this is an intense story and i've enjoyed these first five chapters. i hope you keep it up!

i'm a sucker for these 'dark' themed stories...scenes like that riddle my life. whether from myself or my closest friends; it's refreshing to know that 'you're not alone'. ...i hope that made sense...
ams71080 chapter 5 . 3/6/2009
Very interesting.

I.Have.An.Angel chapter 5 . 3/6/2009
Poor Harry... Though, I must admit, it must look very bad for Harry if it seems like he's just acting.

Update as soon as you can, alright?

Iaa Angel
Makurayami Ookami chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
wow, i'd have knocked myself out. well written.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
this is actually rather good.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
this is interesting, never quite read one like this before.
ams71080 chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
Very interesting beginning.

marhogany chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
Wow, i've kind of fallen in love with this story. It's kind of different from all the pther Harry-goes-dark fic's iv've read - because here it doesn't feel forced and tiff. It just comes natrually, BUT you still kept him in character. I love that. I however don't really like that Harry and Draco kissed the first time they spoke that year, kind of unrealistic but still, it's your story.

Also I would like to know what's up with harry's nickname Anemone, why did you go with it, what does it mean and why is he called it? PLease update this story, it's great fun and easy to read! Really like it!

Exactly.As.Planned chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
Swet! This story is wicked-ninja-shit! I love it.

"Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy, and yes, their hands were oddly close, almost cupping one another, sauntered over to the Slytherine table and, with a flick of Malfoy’s hand, made room for the both of them."

Right on man. Hardcore. I love that up there. -points to quote thing- Update soon.

Oh, one question: have you researched drug usage or do you know from personal experience of the affects of drungs? You don't have to answer if it offends you or makes you uncomfortable. I'm just honestly curious.

Update soon, yeah?