Reviews for The Fourteenth
broken-trinkets chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
aww that was too sweet! I love J'onn in this, he truly is such an underrated character. Love the fluffiness that is BMWW! keep up the amazing work. :-)
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
seriously it took one year from "Reflections" for them to stay together? What slow people!
A Bottle of Mayo chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Lol, I don't know why...but, a random thought passed through my head just after Bruce and Diana kissed... It was: 'Isn't Bruce sick...? And if he just kissed Diana, couldn't she get sick too?' I don't know if Amazons get sick or not, but I couldn't help but imagine that after The Fourteenth, Diana gets sick, and she would then tell Bruce, "And this is what I get after kissing you...ACHOO!" Lol. I know, its completely random, right? I'm too obsessed with this couple. Anyways, great job as always! (Sorry for this rambling...) xD
Miles333 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
That was so sweet! *beams*
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
That was really sweet. I'm glad you're still writing.
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I agree with you - I've been a Bruce/Diana shipper and fan for a LONG time... This was the perfect Valentine's Day read!
Hepburn chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
That was lovely! Thanks for writing it and I hope that you continue writing about Bruce and Diana, they are great together!

Happy Valentine's Day to you Aurora0628! :)
icebreaker316 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
This. Is. Beautiful. Thank you. So very much. I am in tears. But I have a smile on my face. These are my favorite BMWW endings. I love Bruce and Diana together. They are one of my favorite couples (I'm a Question/Huntress gal, but Bruce and Diana are a close close second). Your writing was magnificent, I could not only see everything that was going on, I could feel it. And now I'm inspired to write more deep romantic fics. Thanks again :)
DaisyJane chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing another story. I loved it as I do all your stories. You inspired me to write my own. And again you made me cry and smile at the same time. You do angst like no one else. I am with you 100%, Bruce and Diana are my favorite couple by far and I could read about them forever. I hope you write another story soon. :) :) :)

The-Lady-Isis chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Aw I love it when J'onn interferes! And that last line had me in tears - I'm so so so happy you've written this - any chance we'll be seeing more from you soon?