Reviews for Silk
peerme chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I absolutely adore your writing! You made an Austrian girl very satsfied, reading such a great scene! I love elisabeths story so much and death gives just so much character to her, that everyone can imagine that was part of her for real, he's just like her impersonified misery and pain, but also the love she'd always needed... After all she was alone, our poor sissy... Great story!
Carmarthen chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I really like this! You do a fine job of showing Elisabeth's ambivalence about Death (and death), both the appeal and the way she clings fiercely to life, and Death's own longing for her and the sensual descriptions are lovely as well.
StakeMeSpike04 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Wow, I love the symbolism. I truly enjoyed this, I wish there were more stories like this here! Thank you for posting it!
chee-wit chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I feel bad for Der Todd. You display both of the characters emotions so well. The description is just lovely and I feel sad it short. I'm sorry I don't know what else to say, when something is good there is usually very little to say but to repeat yourself or clap. I really just really like it and the amount of reviews this receives is not because it isn't good but that people don't know the play or they're just blind. :)
terfle chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I really love this story. I can really see it being played out on a screen. It showed the relationship between them so well, especially the way she changes her mind with him all the time. Fantastic episode between them I think
Perfume chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Holy shit. I love your writing. And, it's only honorable that I give you a review. Wow. Please write more of your Der Tod! :O

It's delicious.
Corvus corone chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Oh gosh there is an Elisabeth fanfiction on the first page of "Musicals/Plays". And it needs a review.

incoherent mumblesquees

Um, I'm bad at reviewing. I say this in every review I give, just to warn people. I never know what to say.

I really liked it - partly because it's that rarity of an Elisabeth fic, and mostly because it was really good. I've never heard or seen a Takarazuka performance, so I wouldn't know about where those influences came in. I particularly liked the ending, and those bits about how Death's gentleness is worse than his anger.

Oh, in one bit you wrote, "mortal kissess". :P