Reviews for Afro samurai alternate ending
LORD KIRA THE GREAT chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
i personaly liked afro better then justice, but still, good story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Fuck u
Helium Apocalypse chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
It was an interesting ending but please PARAGRAPHS pleaseeeee

Thanks!
Deer50 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I liked this story :)
JACK NAIPER chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
WOW! I thought this was hysterical! Its one big block of writing but I have no issues reading that! I just LOVE the fact that you made AFRO die! In my opinion Justice was always the better fighter anyway but DAMN! I guess Afro wasn't ready to duel a god! HAHAHAHAAHA!

Also: Love the part where they have a sword fight, I always knew Justice could use one!
Themulchmeister chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
A good alternative to the ending. Shame Afro never achieved his goal though.
Kakuzu's5thHeart chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Wow. Nice, very clever! I like the ending and your use of detail and wording, however please go back and use spell check, there are quite a few mistakes as well as a need for serious pharagraphs. You don't want to have one huge paragraph it over whelms the reader and makes them not want to read your story. Indent and start a new line each time a new person speaks. "Katana" should also be capitilized since it is the name of a wepon. Apart from the errors it is a wonderful idea and very discripitive! You have the same problum I do, your so filled with great ideas you go fast and have lazy mistakes. I do the same thing! Just remember that you put time and effort into this story and you want to show your readers that effort! You're a good writer who just needs to go back and edit a bit. Happens to all of us!
PleasedeleteNarutogon chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Please, please delete this story. It is absolutely dreadful and you know it, none of that "first story, be nic plz" bull - squeeze is going to fly mister/madam. This story degrades Afro Samurai, it is the seamless killing of the MAIN CHARACTER and MOST UNFORTNATELY is the FIRST FIC here. You show obviously no effort in this, you didn't even bother to revise. Don't just write something and expect everyone to sugar coat it, I know people think that being nice and inflating someone's ego is better than being harsh and giving them a more legitimate drive to prove themselves better than the criticism they receive, but THEY'RE FULL OF CRAP.

And to make it worse, you've dealt a personal blow against AS fans. I'm not saying there CAN'T be a scene of Afro dying, but it DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THE FIRST FAN FICTION. If you don't delete this story, I can and will just as easily flag due to disregard for proper language/spelling/grammar.

Good day.
Athiefundie chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Woah, thanks for throwing a brick at us, oh no, proper paragraph structure isn't required, we don't even want it, we want to be greeted by a huge fuckin brick of text. Yeah, thanks.
Bloodsucker0 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
nice.
The Ninth Layer chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Whoever told you that you could write must have been intoxicated at the time.

Seriously, what was going through your head when you decided to post this? It’s dreadful.

Do you take some kind of sick, twisted pleasure in mangling the English language?

Please, delete this.
EclipseIllusion chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
This is good. I do have some advice. You might want to press the enter key every so often. That way it won't be difficult to read. Also work on your grammar. Other than that I think you did well.
COGDog chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Hey dude or dudette, very nice. The person who placed Afro on this website finally. I'm really surprised it took so long. Anyway, crazy ending man, in a good way. I'll be honest, it was hard to read without punctuation and such, but damn was it cool. You have a very good style of writing battle, I liked it. And the end, what, Afro dies! Blew my mind man! ha ha, it was good though, very good twist. Greta job, Peace
The Son of Sparda 343 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Thank you for writing an Afro Samurai fanfic and finally putting Afro on Fanfiction keep on writing but next please don't let AFro die again
BlackRoseOfTheGrave chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
I enjoyed the fighting style that you used. I was surprised at the ending though. I was expecting a very unimaginative ending with Afro spectacularly winning (like most fanfiction authors do). I pleasently surprised at how you ended this though. I was a little disappointed at the grammar and the lack of paragraphs, but overall, was pleased. Congrats on having the first Afro Samurai fic. Have you seen Resurrection yet? It's freaking amazing. I think it's a movie, but I loved it.