Reviews for Somewhere Only We Know
Little Miss Me chapter 11 . 5/19/2012
aww yay happy ending and even Amanda stopped Fern from printing that stupid story
Little Miss Me chapter 10 . 5/19/2012
Well that encounter wasn't the best for Sonny's ego
Little Miss Me chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
This chapter isn't the most favoured one of mine that I've read so far mainly because of SonnyxWill the beginning was good though and there was nothing wrong with the end apart from the fact that I'm a Channy fan

Oh and I loved watching race to witch mountain.
Little Miss Me chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
sure you where kidding sonny this story is amazingb btw
Little Miss Me chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
Silly sonny if it's so terrible why are you falling. I really like this story by the way
MoonXArtemis chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
Lol! So i was hoping we could be cyber-friends? Cuz u seem to have a really nice sense of humor and u like Channy and SWAC, and i'm random and i laugh a lot so we could be good friends! Also, I LOOOVE SWAC lol omg pineapple g2g theres a purple orange bruegr add and a pink pineapple singing opera on tv now. byes! :]
Irene chapter 11 . 5/11/2010
Wow. You are an amazing writer. This story is by far the best I've read on the web about Sonny and Chad. This story is, in my opinion, what the characters in the show, Sonny with a chance, feel for each other. But, they just don't want to admit it. Keep going and soon you'll be a famous writer for Hollywood. God bless!
xXPOPPXx chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
se? i loggd in! not so lazy after all, haha! well anyway, yea, luv ur story and Elizabeth, lol. not feeling too indepth at the moment so... ill b leaving, bye!
pop'n'lock7 chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
way to lazy to sign in and i dont just want my character in cuz ill review and stuff just not the first chapter cuz... well i already moved forward. yea u probably r alredy DONE with it but might as well, ya kno?

name: Amanda "Mandy" Ramirez (not my actual name, hollah!)

age: 15 (close enough to my age, right)

hair: short and dark brown

eyes: brown

skin: tan... half mexican, half black

career (in this i guess): singer/actor (dont care if u choose one or both or none cuz u might not add me)

height: 5'4''

weight: idk, im underweight in reality soo...

personality: wild and crazy, funny, kind of ADD, athletic but lazy at the same time, strong (no, not for a girl, but for a guy too! :P not saying im some buff chik...noo...), when tired really grumpy, easily confused, nice enough, thoughtful and yea tom boy but into self expression

other stuff to kno: into hip hop and justin bieber and lil wist and rap and dances in free time and i like making up phrases

so like i said you dont have to put Me/Mandy in sepcially cuz you prolly already made your characters and stuff but if u did that'd b so cool and yea...

any way ur story's rlly good and descrpiptive and i watch the show regularly and Sonny's a bit more sunny but u basically got the characters down. No idea if u saw more episodes by now but thats just a helpful comment :D See yaz latah gattah!
Aly chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
So far so great! haha! It's cute and I love your descriptions! Really great!
SWACfan chapter 11 . 3/5/2010
AW this is the best channy/swac fanfic ive read! its so good! my favorite story ;)
MakeMeCrazier chapter 11 . 1/31/2010
psh, where's the next chapter? awesome story though. ]
Forever Day chapter 11 . 12/15/2009
I liked the way you did the SonnyChad scene, even if it was a bit OTT. I also liked the way you had a build up not just a sudden "OMIGOSH CHAD WE ARE LIKE PERFECT AND I WANNA GET MARRIED AND LUV YA 4EVA!" Update soon?
annonymous fanficer chapter 11 . 11/24/2009
aw so cute! love love love the story. update please :)
Hopeless997 chapter 11 . 10/13/2009
OMG! Your story was so adorable.

It's one of those storys that makes

you melt into pieces when you think

about it. What can I say, I'm a hopeless

romantic! I love the facts that you put the

cheesy parts in. This is one of the best

stories I've ever read. No, seriously. Really?

Uh huh. You betcha. Sorry I'm not a member

but I usually come here to read Sonny With

a Chance stories, because I'm just obsessed!

It was a great 30min or so reading it. :)