Reviews for Deadly NightShade
tanseynz chapter 27 . 12/6/2013
A wonderful story indeed. I'm sad you never completed it, but enjoyed it all the same.
MayaStormborn chapter 27 . 1/31/2013
ARGH! NOOO! Don't leave it like that! Please, please come back and write more! Please!
Dantes-Silent-Huntress chapter 27 . 8/8/2012
I can't believe you haven't finished this! It's brilliant and I want to read the ending! If you don't do it, there will be a very angry Viking friend of mine at your door. With Pam's favourite paddle.
esvamlover58 chapter 27 . 5/26/2012
Will you be finishing this story I notice that you havent wrote anymore since 2010 Please write more I would love to know the ending to it I have added it to my story alert & favorities Again double please finish it
tbens chapter 27 . 4/20/2012
hi any chance of continuing with this fic? pls
LuxSignifer chapter 27 . 2/25/2012
BAH! How did i not notice that this was an incomplete fic! Well I hope you finish but considering you haven't updated in over two years I'm not going to hold my breath...but i will story alert just in case. PLEASE CONTINUE!
Maddypurple chapter 19 . 7/12/2011
Will there be any more chapters? After reading all 27, only to find it ends so abruptly?
majmom chapter 27 . 5/17/2011
this is a great story. I really enjoyed reading it. I hope you will write more soon.
hyzenthlay09 chapter 27 . 4/20/2011
Omg please you have to finish it ahhhhhh , you just leave it there ! Omg , omg :-)
Lualin chapter 27 . 4/12/2011
this story is so good its such a shame its not finished
desireecarbenell chapter 27 . 3/29/2011
I hope you finish this story. Please.
desireecarbenell chapter 19 . 3/29/2011
really great the aurthrian story it was very concise.
desireecarbenell chapter 18 . 3/29/2011
I don't know about any one else but I am loving it.A great way to blend to mythologies cool.
desireecarbenell chapter 15 . 3/29/2011
I love the twisty turns this story is taking. Sounds like a prophasy(bad spelling here).
desireecarbenell chapter 7 . 3/28/2011