Reviews for Prey
bella0609 chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
I would have thought this is weird . . . does Charlie know?
OPOSOJOJ chapter 14 . 5/30/2011
So hott!
Z.Brite chapter 26 . 5/21/2011
i have read this story three to four times and each time it gets better, however i am confused about one thing...at the end is bella and edward dead, alive or in a coma? please tell me!
artri chapter 26 . 4/27/2011
Could not stop to review, it was so exciting, brilliant...what else can I say.
harleys chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Wow! Great beginning!
ThePerfectMess chapter 26 . 4/22/2011
Jesus, that was absolutely incredible.

I had to re-read the ending about 5 times and I'm still not entirely sure I understand it. Just amazing.
vertigo33 chapter 8 . 4/19/2011
Wow. Looks like I found an old-y but good-y. I'm very intrigued. I loved your description of Bella all dressed in black. Very easy to see in my minds eye.
Mimi The Magnificent chapter 12 . 4/12/2011
Oh no. Now they get involved and all sorts of sh*t is gonna go down. Greeeattt.
Mimi The Magnificent chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
Well then. I guess that strange new feeling he is feeling is looovvveee. I hope.
Mimi The Magnificent chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Wow. Totally unexpected twist! I *love* it. This should be interesting.
ibell-08 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I started reading this yesterday and finished it today.. Really awesome story! Great job!

I like it when you gave us a glimpse of vamp Bella.. So badass!

But can you please write an epilogue? At least something where Edward and bella gets along even once? Lol!

But anyway! Napaka astig! Please sulatin mo ung epilogue or a sequel!
HappyEndingLover chapter 26 . 4/6/2011
Wow what an amazing ride that was! Thank you for all your hard work on the story.
HappyEndingLover chapter 13 . 4/6/2011
This is such a great idea for a story. The progress of the story is very nice to read.
Suggie001 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
The first word that comes to mind is FASCINATING. I literally couldn't put it down. It was well written. I didn't always entirely understand what was happening, and would have loved to get into the characters heads somtimes to find out. it was much more of a fantasy genre than I am used to reading, and I loved the twists and turns the plot took. Overall I love it -
Bonnie and Clyde fan 9-22-11 chapter 26 . 3/31/2011
So are Bella and Edward dead or alive?
1,530 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »