Reviews for Big Brother Dragon
Amelle Kyre chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Awwwwwwwww
So incredibly great Dragon getting along with Jane and Gunther's Daughter this is perfection and super sweet
SunRise19 chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Aww, OMGosh, she is so cute and sweet! I just love her character! Awesome job here! Wonderful so sweet!
compa16 chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Aww so sweet
compa16 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
So cute
Passing of Time chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
Yes! A Jane/Gunther married story! I love it! Thank you so much for using your wonderful gift of writing for this!
ScarletReid chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
You just killed me by using cuteness!
Lauraeffingiero chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
This is really adorable! Are you going to update it anymore? Or was Chapter Three the last one?
Emily chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Very cute little story. : ) I enjoyed it very much; it was exactly what I needed to do to take a break from geometry. (Ugh, I know. Who wants to do geometry when they could be reading fanfiction?) : )
JxJ4evr chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
These oneshots were really cute, though I'm more of a Jester and Jane supporter... But Gunther and Jane are a little cute too. Good job with the big brother thing too. Gunther was a little out of character in the second chapter, but I guess it would be that way if he did marry Jane... (but poor Jester ) Anyways... I liked Luna's character, she's so adorable!
sakiko of soleana chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
i cant help but say this... this is SO CUTE!

i love it!
Lavenderpaw chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
Aw, cute. I'd like to see more dragons. Write more soon? :)
Kyra4 chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
Aw... I love helpless, worried Dragon!
anon chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
It was kind of nice I was hoping for more Jane and Gunther togetherness action but it was nice
E. Jeanine chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
Sweet. I just about cried.
SunRise19 chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
It was so sweet, I loved it! Poor dragon during the hours Jane was in labor.. I felt bad for him. I was so glad to see Jester in this..and everyone's awkward replies to dragon were cute.

Well done, I love it!