Reviews for A Whiskey Lullaby
AdrenalineRush16 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Aw, poor Skittery. So did she dump him after going into the stage world or what?

Nice job, not too rushed at all. :)

AdrenalineRush16
CES5410 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I liked it, though the ending kinda confused me a bit. I think I got the rough idea though. The whole story is a good idea, and I think if this was multi-chaptered, ending it the way you did here would be fine. Not that it was a totally bad ending, just a little rushed. The beginning was pretty good, and I liked the flashback part. I think it just needs to be fleshed out a bit. Good job anyways!I know it's tough to write when you're under pressure! I hope to see more chapters in this story.

CES
Laelyn24 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
So, I like the idea of it. I liked your use of a flashback. However, if I'm being totally honest, I'm not sure I understand what happened at the end, between Lillian and Skittery. She got wrapped up in the theatre life and dropped Skitts?

Like I said, I do like the idea behind it. You said it's part of bigger story, which I think could be an interesting read. :)

*Laelyn
Written Sparks chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I really like the idea for this story. The thought is great. But you're right, it's very rushed. Why did Lillian get drawn into stage life, what did she do on stage? Where is she now? I really think if you didn't feel so rushed this would have been a wonderful piece. As it is it's good and a great idea. Keep writing.