Reviews for Heartbeat
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 21 . 12/4/2013
Ten, little devil for the Nine lolz
Shawnahope chapter 26 . 11/5/2013
I'm kind of heartbroken that this hasn't been updated in like 3 years. I was really getting into the story.
darck ben chapter 26 . 10/13/2013
this a great please update
shtoops chapter 26 . 9/15/2013
Ya, umm... Its been a while. So can you umm... please umm update this. That would be... umm... yeah that would be great. So if you can just do that, umm, that would be great.

Yeah. Please update this soon. I really like it.

Bye:
SHTOOPS
NeckTiesAreBest chapter 26 . 7/15/2013
D: where's the rest?! i kept say "just a few more chapters and it'll be a happy ending" then i get to this. I was thoroughly enjoying these last few chapters then BAM one of the most heart wrenching cliff hangers I've ever come across. will you ever finish this story? if so, i'm REALLY looking forward to it. :) thanks for a great story so far!
Icefire149 chapter 26 . 7/7/2013
Can someone please explain to me why this wonderful fic isn't finished?
dragoncreators chapter 26 . 6/20/2013
i say, step down it's just a talk...
TheYamiNeko chapter 15 . 2/9/2013
Now finally. The scene why I am reading this! :D brought here by Nyah86Production
GallifreyIreland chapter 26 . 2/2/2013
Hello! Just read this whole fantabulous story and was just wondering if you have any plans to continue? Thanks :)
omg chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
That'S so wonderful! I'm so fangirling over it! Well done! 3
OnceadiaryintheTARDIS chapter 26 . 11/26/2012
I just recently got into this story and I LOVE IT! I can't wait for more chapters
Palimpest chapter 13 . 11/10/2012
"and he took off, praying she would be curious enough to follow and knowing that she always had been and would." Loved that bit.

I think the fic is really coming to a head, with the decision finally made. Curious on how he'll be going about it. I read on.
Palimpest chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
It hurts to read this fic, you've written it in such a way that I can feel his pain.
Palimpest chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
That chapter was so beautiful. I can't stop smiling, even through the sadness. It's like viewing what they could have had. It's... it's beautiful. And how he knows all the names of every star over them, lovely touch.
Palimpest chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
My heads saying oh nooo but my heart is cheering oh, yes! I guess that's what he's thinking too. I like how he just turned up, not with a big entrance, just there. It makes the decision to stay with her even sweeter.