Reviews for Strength of Spirit
Aika chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
This is an awesome and highly interesting plot twisting story. I love it! Please do continue, I really REALLY want to know what happens next. Not many people make AsuNe stories as intersting as yours. This story would be one of the few that it actually good, that isn't overall fluffy or corny, and even has elements of humor - well from my perspective.

It's a shame that you stopped here, but I just like you to know that I will be on the look out if you ever decide to update this awesome story. _
StormBrisingr chapter 9 . 3/30/2011

You had to stop. right. THERE? :O That's cruel. I hope you continue!
dragoon109 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
i know a couple with cool powers and gravity defining hair! it was damn i just forgot lol, but when i remember i will post it!
T.I.P. Ori-Chii chapter 9 . 1/26/2011
Awesome! i luv AsunaxNegi! i also like KonokaxSetsuna! please update! ineed it! theworld needs it...well since no one barely update their story... ah well im typing a NegixAsunafic. please read when it comes out! one more thing...UPDATE!
Karl Skywalker chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
Great story!

I am enjoying it very much so far. I really like how Asuna and Negi got a patico with each other. I wonder if the patico get even stronger when Asuna and Negi kiss each other, as it looks like they will soon due to near loss of Negi. I think it will finally wake up Asuna as how she feels about Negi and smooch him.

So, Asuna and Negi basically have most of advantage of vampires, without drawback? That is cool and I found the scene with Eva amusing, especially when she walked into the office and demanded to train Asuna and Negi, lol.

I have to admit that I am unhappy about Konoka and Setsuna, as I don't enjoy yuri. I tend to see them as close sisters. But you are author, not us :)

Looking forward for another update!
fg7dragon chapter 9 . 9/15/2009
The last few chapters were awesome. Keep up the great work.

Also, I'm prety sure Kain and Maria will bring Konoka to where Negi and Asuna are traped. For healing of course.

But I would want eva to get some action as well, she's becoming too much of a side character.

"I'm expecting great things from you, young man." heh
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
This is a good story. Please continue. Negi and Asuna forever.
xerrex chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
Nice chapter! It was quite funny. :) By the way, how old is Negi here? Still 10 years old, or is he older by a bit?
Kojiro Kun chapter 9 . 4/15/2009
HaHa awesome! u used my attacks! the way u describe it is excatly how i imagine it!
Alpha HD chapter 9 . 4/14/2009
Here comes the love! Dang keep it up!
Alpha HD chapter 8 . 3/29/2009
Woho! Awesome!

that was tight action there dusk!
Kamigawa Nagamaki chapter 8 . 3/29/2009
i glad you update and admit you're going a bit to fast but isn't TOO early for asuna and negi to be visored

Kojiro Kun chapter 8 . 3/29/2009
WooHoo a mass update! i love negi's pactio from! its awesome! can i suggest a attack for negi?

my suggestion is that of a attack where negi throws one spear into each wrist and one spear into each ankle causing the target to be suspended in the shape of a cross. lighting will then flow between the spears in a cross shape continuously shocking the enemy until negi ends it by throwing a spear into the excat centre of the cross causing all the gathered magic to explode outwards, for the name.. i guess 'cross of suffering' is good enough
The Jabberwock of OZ chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
I don't really know how i should reply to this so...

i liked it like so many other fics i've read

this story draws me in

so i will most defiantly wait for the next chap.

other than that good work
Alpha HD chapter 5 . 2/26/2009
Sweet fic. Diablo II x Negima is total win.

As far as Im guessing, Diablo (Red Aura) took Talus' powers away, pretty much pointing out to the obvious eh? hehe, pretty silly for a Negima and a Diablo fan like me.

GREAT fic, I expect more!