Reviews for Who am I really?
BelieverofManyThings chapter 8 . 11/16/2013
Fantsstic story :-D Really hope you continue on with this. I will be looking foward to it :-D
anon chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
Very good so far
alienbeing chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
I realise you are probably never going to finish this story, but I just wanted to add my voice to the positive reviews. I have also read 'A boy named Freak' as well as other abuse stories and I didn't consider for a moment the idea that any ideas were stolen so the last chapter caught me completely by surprise.

My advice: ignore idiot reviewers who are too cowardly to sign in, instead focus on constructive criticism and encouragement... now, write more stories for I have commanded it :D ... please!
R. L. Ravenclaw chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
First off, I've read The Boy Named Freak and it's NOT the same as this story. Only a moron would think that. Your general idea is different and one I haven't seen before. Yes, I've read the Harry abuse stories, but this one was different. The idea of erasing Harry's memory is rare. Don't listen to those people who have nothing better to do than to them bug someone about their story. You're doing a fine job.
KarisTasogare chapter 8 . 3/23/2012
similar things happen in many stories, it isnt copying.

If a story has harry becoming seeker in his forst year, is that copying? No obviously not as that is a common thread nbased on the books.

So it is with this, harry was abused, and some of the ways are simmilar.

Dont worry about negative talk. write what you dream and if no one likes it but you, then it will remain untio the one who needs that story finds it.
Mickie1984 chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
I hope you continue soon. I would love to find out what happens next. It is a good story.
happybunny688 chapter 8 . 1/6/2010
i really like this story, and hope you continue soon
Polish chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
-pokepoke- This is nothing like The Boy Named Freak, -is reading it along side this one- They both have very distinct writing styles, and they are both different, also there is no originality left in the world, everyone borrows from someone else at one point in time...

I like this, you've done a very good job on this, keep it up!
IchigoRenji chapter 8 . 9/5/2009
OH, i love this story! Keep up the great work!
Echo Chambers chapter 8 . 7/27/2009
This is a great story. It makes me feel sad, but I want to hear more! I'd like to see when he gets his memories back and more of him fighting the dreams. You've written this REALLY well, and I encourage you to update it sometime in the near future!
Echo Chambers chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
You're doing such a great job of capturing harry's child-mind. The questions, the energy… you're doing an amazing job!
preached chapter 8 . 7/1/2009
The past few chapters were very enjoyable and I'm in love with te plot... Please update more...

I do hope that Harry's gonna walk out from his shadows.

D
glistening moon chapter 8 . 4/7/2009
hm, that clarify's a few things i thought about asking when i went to bed last night, i read this story before i went to bed BTW... i enjoy this story, so don't worry about me not reading this one anymore. i think i have a depressing mood about me cause i enjoy reading depressing stories, which is kinda weird...
Raven chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
Very original story line and great character development. I thinks it's really unique. Can't wait for the next chapter!
anonymous1 chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
This is a good story, there's something there that keeps me reading. Good job! Continue writing.

To Copier!...I really don't think this story was "copied". Most of the traits you listed aren't even good reasons to criticize negatively. 1)abuse 2)starvation 3)the fact that Harry doesn't go to school 4) the Dursleys calling Harry abnormal 5)and the fact that they beat Harry after harming Dudley are completely NORMAL in a story like this. There are other stories just like this one that include the same things. So before you go around telling someone to write an original story, make sure you have a better reason.