Reviews for Shore Leave
Defiant.Anjeru chapter 90 . 5/2/2013
I absolutely love your drabbles. *lovelovelovelovelovelovelove*
Eleneri chapter 90 . 4/6/2013
This is just darned cute. I was hoping for just such an ending, and you provided it beautifully. Thank you!
Eleneri chapter 88 . 4/6/2013
"You'd be better off somewhere else," they said.

"She needs me right here," he replied.

"She doesn't even know you're here."

"But I do."

This was so beautiful. But what made me cry was this: "I wouldn't entrust this privilege to anyone else."
Sarah watched them shuffle away to a groundcar driven by an asari of all people and reflected that perhaps she had a few things to learn about love.
Eleneri chapter 87 . 4/6/2013
This. Is. Awesome!

Are you tired of me saying that? If you are, I suggest you don't read any subsequent reviews I may write for your work, because I greatly suspect the term "awesome" may creep in there...
Eleneri chapter 86 . 4/6/2013
This scene - minus Javik throwing up in the bathroom - is now my headcanon for how the morning after went. It was decidedly lackluster from a romance standpoint. Thank goodness for fanfic, where we can address those grievances, yes?
Eleneri chapter 84 . 4/6/2013
Kasumi-san, you are totally, totally awesome!
Eleneri chapter 83 . 4/6/2013
What a lovely tryptich look at "stillness"! Very, very well written!
Eleneri chapter 82 . 4/6/2013
Shepard's legendary inability to drive a Mako is a running joke in my own stories. I bet my squad wishes their Kaidan had worked out a deal like yours did. Hehe!
Eleneri chapter 81 . 4/6/2013
I love everything about this prompt; the metaphors, the lyric quality of the narrative, the flow of the relationship. Most of all, I love how Ash prays over James, prays with him, prays for him, and how he'll be waiting for her, either here, or in Heaven.

Beautiful. Thank you for writing this.
Eleneri chapter 80 . 4/6/2013
Loved this one. Tea and memory, and "What's your opinion on the last mission?". How many times has Shepard asked that question? It's a great line that does indeed put everything back on normal footing. I love it.
Eleneri chapter 77 . 4/6/2013
Hmm. I always knew Starbrat needed a permanent time out...
Eleneri chapter 75 . 4/6/2013
This is a great recrafting of Hunger Games and Mass Effect!
Eleneri chapter 74 . 4/6/2013
The combat boot print was the best part of this whole story. OK, that, and the idea of a shirtless Kaidan. And Kaidan losing his temper and letting his biotics loose with Traynor.

HYSTERICAL.
Eleneri chapter 73 . 4/6/2013
James and Ash have a little friendly vibe going on in this prompt. Great fun to read; the dialogue flows very naturally.
Eleneri chapter 72 . 4/6/2013
Ah, now, Joker, you and Kaidan should start the "why did I push the woman I love away" club. You did a great job showing the devolution of Joker/Ashley and the evolution of Ashley/James.