Reviews for Taking Chances
sayit3xs chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
I think I love Edward as the best friend. I do like how you add Dr. Cullens pov and it's not all just a repeat of what Bella said. I like that it helps the story move forward. :0)
sayit3xs chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I used to be strictly a Edward / Bella shipper but gave some Jasper / Bella stories a try and loved them. Now I'm giving Carlisle / Bella a try and loving it so far also. I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of this story. :0)
Sassyvampmama chapter 32 . 7/25/2010
This was so sweet! I have gotten so sick of the traditional Edward/ Bella FF, and have just started branching out to other pairings in the last couple of months. So far, this is one of the best c/b FF's I have read. Great story.
Isystuff chapter 32 . 7/23/2010
this is by far the best story i think i have ever read! you should totally do the sequel it can be about Carlisle and Bella working in the same hospital and maybe Bella pregnant. i dont know but i think u would make a great story!
PurpleScorpion chapter 32 . 7/20/2010
I

LOVE

THIS

STORY!

Oh my god. I'm sad it's over but I love the happy ending. I wish there was a sequel because I don't want to let Bella and Carlisle go, but I understand that this is the perfect ending for them. I'm so glad I came across this story!

I LOVE ALOT OF YOUR STORIES! YOU'RE ON MY FAVORITE AUTHORS LIST AND I'M USUALLY PICKY WHEN IT COMES TO THEM :)
BlueEyes117 chapter 32 . 7/17/2010
So I was just re-reading this story (it's one of my favorite) and I was curious if you would be willing to post an outtake type of thing of a few years further into the future. I realize that's what the epilogue was for, but I dying to know about that mystery baby, everyone's reactions, and how Carlisle proposes (he does right?). Anyway just something I hope you'll think about. Thanks.
girlywit chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I love this story, its awesome!
beautifulsmilee chapter 32 . 7/12/2010
Great story!
StoneHearts.HandGrenades chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
promising start :D
destiellove17 chapter 32 . 7/5/2010
this story was amazing! ive never read anything like this, and i must say, it is beauiful! ...i vote yes for a sequel! :)
destiellove17 chapter 12 . 7/5/2010
omg, this is freaking AWESOME xD

im totally in love with it!
NLouiise chapter 32 . 7/4/2010
WOWWWWWW!

absolutally loved that story! :D

i love happy endings :')

im sooooo reading your other storys :D x
ImBitten2 chapter 32 . 6/11/2010
I would have loved it if you wouldhave added Carlisle's reaction to the baby news. lol. I loved you story none the less.
ImBitten2 chapter 12 . 6/10/2010
HILARIOUS! I LOVE EMMETT! LOL

I thought their night together was really nice. I would love to have a night like that with Dr. Hottie. YUM...
ImBitten2 chapter 9 . 6/10/2010
WOW... You should have let it go just a little farther. delicious Carlisle... YUM...
2,881 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »