Reviews for Taking Chances
XxLikeanAngelxX chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
ALL of your stories are awesome, so I bet this story is going to be just as great! :]

Can't wait for the next chapter!

If someone will make me obsessed with Bella/Carlisle pair, it will definitely be you :)
TheSpoiltOne chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Brilliant work oh, QOF!

You know this is my fav!

YAY! It is finally up!
iNsAnE O.o chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Wow. I definitely Love it!

Update soon!

Lily
Megara1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Hi !

What a fantastic plot !

I love how you add our character in a total different world !

It's good to know also Esme is dead cause I couldn't imagine Carlisle being with Bella if Esme is alive !

Great chapter

Megara
Twlightforever chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
It is different but I will give it a chance. You are such a good writer and I have loved your other stories. I really want to see how this story plays out.
L5472 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Hehe I don't usually read Bella/Carlisle but I'm enjoying this one! XD
Voldemort Perfumes chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I love Bella/Carlisle stories, so I'm very intrigued by this one. I cannot wait to see where you take this one, it seems SO well-written so far. I especially like that she's best friends with Edward, I always though they'd make better friends than lovers anyway.
ikinz chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I like it.

it's different so far, refreshing.

can't wait for more.
PlayingwithLove chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
i was very skeptical to read this at first, but i love this chapter! :) cant wait to read the rest
Sunflower33 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I love love love this story. I'm quite unsure of Bella not being with Edward, but it works.
kendall515 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
This story is definitely not the norm, but I love it already! I like how edward and bella are best friends. Who is Edward gonna end up with though? Hopefully not jessica, maybe angela? I can't wait to find out what happens. Update soon!
deansgirl33 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
i surprisingly like this

i am a big canon person

but im also anti-edward, so i suppose i like anthing that doesn't involve him and bella.

good chapter

please update soon!

-alexis
ObsessingOverEdward chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
You know, the more I get to see into this wonderful story the more I like it. I'll be honest, I wasn't to sure how this would go but you pull it off magnificently. Just because you are such a fantastic author. Carlisle and Bella never looked so good together.

Thanks for sharing your creativity and talent with the rest of us. Gads, was that like too mushy or what? Give me back the damn CROWN!
courthale chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
That was awesome cant wait for more. I love Carlisle/ Bella stories and you can' find many good ones. I'm glad i found this.
sunnyskye chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I love all your stories, but I especially love the twist added to this one! I usually don't like anyhthing other than Bella/Edward, but this seems really cute and interesting! Can't wait for the next chapter! :]
2,881 | « Prev Page 1 .. 181 188 189 190 191 192 .. Last Next »