Reviews for Taking Chances
daisy5115 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Well this should be interesting. I am not usually in to C/B stories, but I love everyone of your other ones aso I am excited for the new twist!
Mediana chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I have no doubt this will be a great story. I'm all for B/C :)
kaleidoscopicepic chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Great chapter! I really enjoyed reading it! I feel like I am going to enjoy this story...Thanks lots and lots for writing! Please update as soon as you can!
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I'll admit I wasn't so sure about Bella/ Carlisle at first but I do like it!
SandKastles chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Ok. So I'm gon have to swallow my love for edwardbella and pretend they never happened cuz there is no way that I can't stop reading this story! It is to GREAT!

**Sparkle Sparkle**
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Enjoyed it.
CullenMysteri chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I like the first chapter, i will admit I was a little weary of the match, but after reading the chap i'm excited to see how things work out.
WeasleyWeakness chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I'm excited for this.

Because it's going to be refreshing.

Not only is Bella and Edward friends and don't hate each other because they're not together, but she's going to medical school, and NOT majoring in English like every story. That also means she's not going to be a damsel in the over done, "faint at the sight of blood" cliche.

And, lastly, it's Bella/Carlisle!

So I'm trying to place their ages.. Is Carlisle in his forties?

And Bella and Edward around 22? Since they are starting Medical school?
hkcjphillips chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Well, the whole Bella/Carlisle thing totally weirds me out (lol), so I think I'll just change all the 'Carlisle's to 'Edward's and all the 'Edward's to 'Jacob's. haha
aj79k40 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Even though I have always (and am) an ExB fan, I've really liked some JxB and now I'm starting to really get into Bella/Carlisle stories. I'm interested to see how you develop the Carlisle character!
taylorminty chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I LOVE it. great idea!

asf134 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
AW! i luv B/C stories!
JustMyOpinion42 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This is a really cool story. I can't wait for more!
lostinapapercup chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
i'm super excited for this story!

awesome start so far! :)
TwilightFanForLife chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Loved it! I can't wait to see what happens! I hope it doesn't take too long for them to get together!

UPdate soon!