Reviews for Taking Chances
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Enjoyed it.
CullenMysteri chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I like the first chapter, i will admit I was a little weary of the match, but after reading the chap i'm excited to see how things work out.
WeasleyWeakness chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I'm excited for this.

Because it's going to be refreshing.

Not only is Bella and Edward friends and don't hate each other because they're not together, but she's going to medical school, and NOT majoring in English like every story. That also means she's not going to be a damsel in the over done, "faint at the sight of blood" cliche.

And, lastly, it's Bella/Carlisle!

So I'm trying to place their ages.. Is Carlisle in his forties?

And Bella and Edward around 22? Since they are starting Medical school?
hkcjphillips chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Well, the whole Bella/Carlisle thing totally weirds me out (lol), so I think I'll just change all the 'Carlisle's to 'Edward's and all the 'Edward's to 'Jacob's. haha
aj79k40 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Even though I have always (and am) an ExB fan, I've really liked some JxB and now I'm starting to really get into Bella/Carlisle stories. I'm interested to see how you develop the Carlisle character!
taylorminty chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I LOVE it. great idea!

xoxo

Tay
asf134 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
AW! i luv B/C stories!
JustMyOpinion42 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This is a really cool story. I can't wait for more!
lostinapapercup chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
i'm super excited for this story!

awesome start so far! :)
TwilightFanForLife chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Loved it! I can't wait to see what happens! I hope it doesn't take too long for them to get together!

UPdate soon!
my1alias chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This was amazing! The characterization is very good. I can feel each of the characters and I really like them. :D

Just a side note..did Alice fail a year, for her to be 15 in freshman year? I would assume she would be in sophomore..
sirodro chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
YUM! I have been very excited about this story my friend! I read about it on Jay's newsletter and have eagerly awaiting you posting it...I am very impressed thus far with your opening chapter and CANNOT WAIT until you post again...not surprised either...I am a HUGE fan of yours and follow all of your work! Wonderful really and looking forward to more...interesting thinking about Bella and Carlisle but not offensive...excited really! Carry on love!

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Doris
dancer17 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
It's definitely different, but so far I like it!

haha, I love that Bella and Edward are still best friends!
damonsnewlove chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
ok I have never read a Bella/Carlisle story before. But I am interested in this one. It is a good start and I can't wait to see what happens.
FrogKaos chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
So usually, I'm not a big fan of Bella/Carlisle. I've read some stuff by MrsRonaldWeasley and the story Past and Present by GiveUsAKiss413, but other than that... it's usually something I stay away from. Jasper/Bella, Emmett/Bella I love though. However, I'm a huge fan of yours and I'm loving where this seems to be going so far. And I will definitely be sticking around. :D Can't wait for more! :D
2,903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 181 188 189 190 191 192 193 .. Last Next »