Reviews for Taking Chances
ikinz chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I like it.

it's different so far, refreshing.

can't wait for more.
PlayingwithLove chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
i was very skeptical to read this at first, but i love this chapter! :) cant wait to read the rest
Sunflower33 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I love love love this story. I'm quite unsure of Bella not being with Edward, but it works.
kendall515 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
This story is definitely not the norm, but I love it already! I like how edward and bella are best friends. Who is Edward gonna end up with though? Hopefully not jessica, maybe angela? I can't wait to find out what happens. Update soon!
deansgirl33 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
i surprisingly like this

i am a big canon person

but im also anti-edward, so i suppose i like anthing that doesn't involve him and bella.

good chapter

please update soon!

-alexis
ObsessingOverEdward chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
You know, the more I get to see into this wonderful story the more I like it. I'll be honest, I wasn't to sure how this would go but you pull it off magnificently. Just because you are such a fantastic author. Carlisle and Bella never looked so good together.

Thanks for sharing your creativity and talent with the rest of us. Gads, was that like too mushy or what? Give me back the damn CROWN!
courthale chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
That was awesome cant wait for more. I love Carlisle/ Bella stories and you can' find many good ones. I'm glad i found this.
sunnyskye chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I love all your stories, but I especially love the twist added to this one! I usually don't like anyhthing other than Bella/Edward, but this seems really cute and interesting! Can't wait for the next chapter! :]
kurisu-chan18 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
hey there, i like the idea of bella/carlisle, good for you branching out is great. thanks alot, i really liked the first chapter and can't wait to read more.

kurisu chan
mkustin chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
so, i am in love with this story and it's idea. i am a big fan of bella/carlisle ships and this seems to be going about it in a new and different way. great approach and all that. i'm looking forward to more of it. :D
lildv274 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
awe... this looks like its going to be a really good story!
jupiter2005 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
oh please update soon. i like edward/bella pairings and also carlisle/bella. they make cute couples.
Jaspercanbiteme chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I like the idea:)

Cant wait to see where it goes!
addicted.2.twilight chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Great chapter! I'm loving the Carlisle and Bella story! Although it is quite weird that Edward is still in this story even though he is just a friend. Can't wait for the next chapter!
sweetkyo chapter 1 . 2/11/2009