Reviews for Taking Chances
my1alias chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This was amazing! The characterization is very good. I can feel each of the characters and I really like them. :D

Just a side note..did Alice fail a year, for her to be 15 in freshman year? I would assume she would be in sophomore..
sirodro chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
YUM! I have been very excited about this story my friend! I read about it on Jay's newsletter and have eagerly awaiting you posting it...I am very impressed thus far with your opening chapter and CANNOT WAIT until you post again...not surprised either...I am a HUGE fan of yours and follow all of your work! Wonderful really and looking forward to more...interesting thinking about Bella and Carlisle but not offensive...excited really! Carry on love!

Thank you!

dancer17 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
It's definitely different, but so far I like it!

haha, I love that Bella and Edward are still best friends!
damonsnewlove chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
ok I have never read a Bella/Carlisle story before. But I am interested in this one. It is a good start and I can't wait to see what happens.
FrogKaos chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
So usually, I'm not a big fan of Bella/Carlisle. I've read some stuff by MrsRonaldWeasley and the story Past and Present by GiveUsAKiss413, but other than that... it's usually something I stay away from. Jasper/Bella, Emmett/Bella I love though. However, I'm a huge fan of yours and I'm loving where this seems to be going so far. And I will definitely be sticking around. :D Can't wait for more! :D
TwilightFan104 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I am not usually a big fan of B/C stories, but because I love all of yor other stories I thought I would give it a try. What are their ages here?

Intereting start. I love how you got Edward out of the way, so there is no E/B/C triangle. I really like E/B as best friends that support each other unconditionally. I hope Edward finds love in this story too. Please not with Jessica or Tanya though. Maybe Angela. Also like how you have changed up the characters, taking them out of their ordinary places.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
xPrettyFlowers chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This seems like a good story. I normally don't read Bella/Carlisle, but I think that I'll give it a try :)
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I ike it so far! Curious to see how this goes.
Bookgirl265 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
i like it. cant wait to read more
jasper-emmett-lovers143 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
plz keep going i love this story so far!. its great!
MerpTheMerp chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Not the norm but it's a good unnormal. And at least you're not hurting anyone while Carlisle and Bella are together. Edward and Bella are only best friends and that's alright with me.
Romennim chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
it is very good so far, also the bella/carlisle pair.. I was wondering about edward.. will he fall in love with somebody? it would be nice if he falls in love with angela, I have always liked her.. I just hope it won't be with jessica.. I already don't like her! :)
XxLikeanAngelxX chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
ALL of your stories are awesome, so I bet this story is going to be just as great! :]

Can't wait for the next chapter!

If someone will make me obsessed with Bella/Carlisle pair, it will definitely be you :)
TheSpoiltOne chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Brilliant work oh, QOF!

You know this is my fav!

YAY! It is finally up!
iNsAnE O.o chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Wow. I definitely Love it!

Update soon!