Reviews for Taking Chances
TwilightFan104 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I am not usually a big fan of B/C stories, but because I love all of yor other stories I thought I would give it a try. What are their ages here?

Intereting start. I love how you got Edward out of the way, so there is no E/B/C triangle. I really like E/B as best friends that support each other unconditionally. I hope Edward finds love in this story too. Please not with Jessica or Tanya though. Maybe Angela. Also like how you have changed up the characters, taking them out of their ordinary places.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
xPrettyFlowers chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This seems like a good story. I normally don't read Bella/Carlisle, but I think that I'll give it a try :)
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I ike it so far! Curious to see how this goes.
Bookgirl265 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
i like it. cant wait to read more
jasper-emmett-lovers143 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
plz keep going i love this story so far!. its great!
MerpTheMerp chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Not the norm but it's a good unnormal. And at least you're not hurting anyone while Carlisle and Bella are together. Edward and Bella are only best friends and that's alright with me.
Romennim chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
it is very good so far, also the bella/carlisle pair.. I was wondering about edward.. will he fall in love with somebody? it would be nice if he falls in love with angela, I have always liked her.. I just hope it won't be with jessica.. I already don't like her! :)
XxLikeanAngelxX chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
ALL of your stories are awesome, so I bet this story is going to be just as great! :]

Can't wait for the next chapter!

If someone will make me obsessed with Bella/Carlisle pair, it will definitely be you :)
TheSpoiltOne chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Brilliant work oh, QOF!

You know this is my fav!

YAY! It is finally up!
iNsAnE O.o chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Wow. I definitely Love it!

Update soon!

Lily
Megara1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Hi !

What a fantastic plot !

I love how you add our character in a total different world !

It's good to know also Esme is dead cause I couldn't imagine Carlisle being with Bella if Esme is alive !

Great chapter

Megara
Twlightforever chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
It is different but I will give it a chance. You are such a good writer and I have loved your other stories. I really want to see how this story plays out.
L5472 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Hehe I don't usually read Bella/Carlisle but I'm enjoying this one! XD
Voldemort Perfumes chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I love Bella/Carlisle stories, so I'm very intrigued by this one. I cannot wait to see where you take this one, it seems SO well-written so far. I especially like that she's best friends with Edward, I always though they'd make better friends than lovers anyway.
ikinz chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I like it.

it's different so far, refreshing.

can't wait for more.