Reviews for Taking Chances
girllgemini chapter 32 . 1/29/2015
This story was worth my time. God, I loved, LOVED, loveeedd it. There were a few characterization mistakes, but who cares... It's a good story to read, and I'm glad that I stumbled across it :))
Kilataia chapter 32 . 1/28/2015
Loved the story!
brooklyngirlx chapter 31 . 11/14/2014
I've read this story so many times, including when you were in the process of writing it. It's my favorite Bella and Carlisle story of all time and I know that when I need something that is absolutely lovely, I can return to this.
jjkostenko chapter 16 . 5/4/2014
It's all very childish with the pouting, giggling, teenage crushes on someone almost 10 years older than a high school student. Pouting to get what she wants from her friends, pouting at her 39 year old boyfriend, claiming she knows exactly what she is doing, pouting at her best friend when he only has her best interests at heart, being filled with blood boiling rage is all very childish. This whole story is very fluffy, and not really fleshing out the deeper emotions that would truly be involved in this kind of delicate situation.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/15/2014
I can't believe he can't have sex with her after all this time. Not even birthday sex. everyone has birthday sex. I think carlisle is being to much of a brude and old fashion. to get bella all hot and bothered and then the " i can't do this" is stupid.
vickysankreature chapter 31 . 4/13/2014
Chapter 30 is the same as chapter 31... i think that the Parents' Reaction is missing. Could you pls post it?
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 32 . 4/7/2014
I've read this story three times and I still like it
Guest chapter 26 . 3/29/2014
Get your grandma's straight. I thought Anne was Carlisle's mother and Jane was Esme's mother. Of course Anne wouldn't report him to the school she's his mother. And I thought it was Anna, not Anne
Unknown Atheist chapter 30 . 9/18/2013
Is there going to be any continuation of chapter 29?
Amaterasu Kinesi chapter 8 . 8/27/2013
Okay, so you've kept me reading so far... :) I only have one complaint: Carlisle has a foundation for families of victims of people that DIU, so it makes it a little odd for me to read about him drinking and driving. Especially after what happened to Esme -even if it is a shot that won't get him drunk. Seems a little like it turns him into a hypocrite, rather. Just pointing that out. :)
Otherwise, nice going... On to the next chapter.
cotnut chapter 32 . 7/17/2013
I absolutely love Carlisle and Bella pairings. I recently started reading AH stories and this is one of my top favorites. Thank you so much for such a beautifully well written story.
dbpbatm chapter 32 . 5/24/2013
Fun read! Interesting way to handle the pairing. Thank you for sharing this.
dbpbatm chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
A 1st year med student would be 21ish. Why are B and E 25?
hpfan23 chapter 31 . 4/22/2013
Hi! I really love your story. Its rare to find a good Bella/Carlisle fic. I just wanted to let you know that chapters 30 and 31 are exactly the same.
as chapter 32 . 4/12/2013
I love this story so freaking good :) one of my favorite.
2,911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »