Reviews for Taking Chances
dark-lords-prote chapter 27 . 7/23/2012
drunk driver hit them didn't they... i started crying :'(
Guest chapter 21 . 7/23/2012
lol i know the feeling... love the story and im pouting thinking oh poor carlisle
dark-lords-prote chapter 20 . 7/23/2012
hell yeah harry potter! what house?
dark-lords-prote chapter 18 . 7/23/2012
I'm all silly here. * - *
Lary Reeden chapter 17 . 3/11/2012
Owwww Mama Bear *O*
Lary Reeden chapter 16 . 3/11/2012
Jasper almost killed me heart.

Querp only see when he knows that Alice is the daughter of Carlisle hahaha.
Lary Reeden chapter 15 . 3/11/2012
Carlisle facing ghosts /
Lary Reeden chapter 14 . 3/11/2012
Yesterday I had was to dexado FFnet more reviews but was sending me support pro '

But we Alisper, and more complications Awwwww.
Lary Reeden chapter 9 . 3/10/2012
Rawwwn. That sexy chapter. I lost track with the final paragraphs.
Lary Reeden chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
Reading the pc gives to comment properly.

Loving forever, but for once did not want to see the drama coming, the weather is mild so cool.

I can only imagine if intromentendo Aro and Jessica, disproving Alice and the fact that Bella is a student /

Seré that Jasper will close to Alice, because he is older and everything else.

Me and my queries.
Lary Reeden chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Hi again, I still do not know if you read the current reviews, abandoned since the profile in 2010 and this is a long time, but I think important to mention.

I'm in Chapter 5, despite having read several fics Bella / Carlisle I never read any where Edward was engaged directly by Bella's where I knew in the end it would not be with Bella, is a little strange, but I'm trying I used to, because I know that you are an amazing author.

I'm in chapter 5, but as I'm reading poelo mobile is difpicil leave reviews, so this will be the only one for now :)

I'm super empologada to see where it ends, and was startled by how quickly things are progressing.

Kisses and a close up.

Oh nominate their stories to several girls here that lelem in English. Not the sBrasil, but I have to point out. Kisses from Brazil
magicalfaire183 chapter 32 . 2/26/2012
I gotta say I loved this story! Although it was a bit weird for me to see Edward and Bella not together and no spark lol. Most stories I read are ExB so this was a stretch for me But I loved it!

Great job...I may read more CxB stories now (: