Reviews for Sine, Cosine, Tangent
The Mystic Doctor chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
I really like what you have here so far. I never gave it much thought before, but Sho and the other Reapers must have had their own struggles when they were Players. I was surprised to learn what Konishi's entry fee was, but when I think about it it does make sense, and it explains more of her illusion ability.
1angelette chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
Interesting. Everyone is just a quarter-note offbeat, but IC enough. Konishi and Sho are a little angstier than normal in the second chapter, but that's due to their whole lack-of-abilities thing and is acceptable. I just love Sho's breakdown at "Some old horses can... horses can... NO!"

It is a shame you haven't updated in a while. Hope you continue eventually...
aestheticisms chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Besides the fact I would've never thought that Konishi would lose her sight, I loved it! I had a feeling Sho would lose his numbers, but I didn't realize that until you mentioned it.

I really think you should continue this.
that1dude chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
that's intense, having minamimoto sacrificing all his math related stuff. i hope to see more of this fic later on.
Giratina chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
First off: I knew Sho's lack of zetta math skillz was going to happen as soon as I read the prologue.

Second: It was handled very well.

Third: This story - this story right here - looks like it could be a /lot/ of fun to follow.

Seriously. I think you handled the characters just fine, and I'm eager to find out what's going to happen to the pre-Grim Heaper now that he lacks any mental stability. D I think you could have described Sho a bit more, though; all we have about him was the explanation that he's wearing a baseball cap. Is he dressed like he is as a Reaper, minus some obvious skin colors?

Anyway. This seems like a lot of fun! Please continue!
David Najarian chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Great, man. You have real talent! I also award you for not having any yaoi in here.
Solblade44 chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
You may have not created Sho, but you're doing a pretty good job portraying him. I like the idea so far.
Vampire148 chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
Aww, poor Sho doesn't have his numbers anymore...

Is Josh the GM? It would explain why he doesn't like him.

This is a great story! Please continue!

*waits patiently for the next chapter*
jabberwocky-x chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
I...think I love you. :D You are an amazing writer, this story is zetta awesome, and you have the characters down to a T. I was hesitant about trying out fanfiction for such a perfect game, since all too often I've come across really sucky fanfiction that just about kills it for me. But this - this is incredible. I want to hear more!
Mrs. Abject chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
This looks promising so far! (and Sho/Konishi? There is NOT enough of that going around.) Sho's thoughts, especially the "fraction that reduces to one" line, seemed pretty accurate for him- there's enough math stuff to characterize him as Sho, but you aren't overdoing it. The way you're writing Kitaniji and Konishi is good, too. Kitaniji's entertaining to listen to, and Konishi seems suitably cold and logical.

One question: Yes, if someone spent a lot of time with Minamimoto, they'd probably figure he was smart, at least technically speaking, but Konishi hasn't seen him do much apart from figuring out that he died and asking if "Megumi" was a girl's name. Would she really pick him with that limited of information, or is she just that good?

All in all, looking forward to seeing this continue. I'm definitely curious to see who that guy is, and what everyone's entry fees are going to be...
MegaKiraraLover chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
interesting start. and i, for one, always enjoy a joke about poor megumi's name...even if it wasn't intentional on sho's part. X3

so, sho and mitsuki, eh? hehe, that's gunna be fun, eh? but now i'm curious who the other guy is. i'm gunna take a wild stab before you continue the story:

is it...kariya?

feel free not to answer that-i don't really need to know. i just like to guess at things like that before it's revealed in the story. SD

well, ttyl! hope you update soon!

-MKL, signing off.

"The world’s made up of numbers! I’ve been reverse-engineering my desired solution all along!" -sho minamimoto
Unyielding-Flame chapter 1 . 2/13/2009