Reviews for Structural Functionalism
The Fox Familiar chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
"You" based stories are not allowed. Sorry.
Hing Yi chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
D: This story...it foretells us many things, and yet, I cannot describe it. Quite well made~
doodledandy chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I really liked this, the point of view was weird but it felt right. Very interesting and yeah...
shrieking minties 51 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Very impressive piece. I love the characterisation, particularly America's.
lunarPlume chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I like it.

May I translate it into Chinese and published it on a chinese forum about "Hetalia"?
Little.Misanthrope chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Oh, 2nd person is hard to write but you did such a good job with this. I like it! Especially the interaction between the characters and the snippets of the city in the background.
Sexykill69 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Amazing.

Besides the story just think about it..America is a melting pot...while America is himself, he is also all other nations..._ A little bit of Everyone is with him, Russia must be burning with jealousy.
Theshakermaker chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
awesome fic.

I loved it.

At first I was quite curious because of the two main characters. It's unusual to read fic about this two together. And quickly I began to like the way it was written, the point of view, the way you depicted the two characters.

I love China and it was nice to read a so nice fic about him.

Good job!
IOTR chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Poor china ):

I do very much like China's philosophy. :)
Lochesh chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Beautiful, and I loved China's character here.
Seileach chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
OMG I think Neil Gaiman better look out; someone's coming up fast behind him! This is fantastic. I really get a sense of how America feels, being himself and all of us at the same time, and also what's happening with China as well...just wonderful. This is great the way it is, but I can't help wishing we could see more from this perspective, or in this vein...anyway, great job!
liyosa chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Need I say any more than this is the best story in the whole China archive within Hetalia?

Due to math, I'm incoherent. Maybe I'll post concrit later. But excellent story :D.