Reviews for World Without Weasleys
Loonalily chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Ooh, I'm looking forward to how you write Snape! Update soon!
evergreeneyes chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
This is well-written, and I hope to one day be able to convince myself to continue reading it.

(But, for now, the idea of a world without the Weasleys makes me feel all empty inside ... but one day.)
Writting2StayHalfSane chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Are you going to continue this? I'd really like to see it progress.
verity candor chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
oh... interesting premise!
Writting2StayHalfSane chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
Wow. That was so good. I can't wait to see what happens next! A world without Weasleys...sad but interesting. Bravo. I'll be on the lookout for the next chapter.
Stalker of Stories chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
Right, first off, your A/n should probably go at the end since it talks about the content of the chapter. You pretty much gave it all away, and while the warning of tedium was nice, it probably should have gone at the end anyway.

The frogs hopping thing was only in the movie, not the books. Hermione did not know about the Hat (no one did); she thought it would be a test of what they had learned in their books and was reciting incantations under her breath. She also believed that Gryffindor sounded like the "best" house because Dumbledore was in it (perhaps you could explain later about that propaganda?).

Other than that? Looks like it's going well. I like that Harry immediately notices Dumbledore isn't alright upstairs and the way Hermione is very much her know-it-all self, though as I mentioned before she probably knows a bit too much and might be a bit too self-assured.

Anyway, good job and I await the next chapter with baited breath.

fifespice chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
ooh so harrys in slytheirn in this will he at least be semi civil with draoc tehn seeing as their in the same house
Stalker of Stories chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
You're off to a good start! Though at the end, with the Slytherins simply vanishing into thin air while Hermione explains to Harry, it irked me a bit. But Hermione's brave attitude toward leaving home was a nice touch, as was Harry's early reliance upon anyone who shows him kindness. It definitely fits with his canon character.

Sorry I didn't get to this earlier, but I haven't been on the internet since Tuesday (the horror!). Much love!

fifespice chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
so im guessing he'll still be firends with hermione as they met from the off and no ron in sight good i always thought molly yelling about muggles was far to convenient seeing as she only did it in the first book and had done the school run before so should have known better
bcandii chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This should be a very interesting story, the butterfly effect of no Weasleys could be huge, will be huge! Well, I'll keep this short. I like the writing and the storyline so far. Hope to read soon. **CaNDi**