Reviews for Taxi
ryouko70 chapter 8 . 3/10/2015
Wanted to let you know that this was a very good story! And even though you haven't updated, I think the ending of this chapter works very well as an ending to the story. Thanks for sharing this well-written fic!
Jasu chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
I had a great time reading this fic while listening to relaxing music . For writing and posting this, thank you :) I loved reading your story
Priest of Pain chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
I lol'd at your AN. What happend once can happen again. :)
futureTaxonomist chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Pardon me but, is this story discontinued? If it is, I'm sad.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
Update update update I freaking hate you update update update I love your story update update update what's wrong with you update update update.

UPDATE YOUR STORY!
Anon chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Pardon me but, is this discontinued? Please tell me it isn't.
Ana chapter 8 . 11/22/2011
This is sooo nice! I love their interaction and the situations and emotions and all of it is just fantastic! 3 I look forward to the next update :)
ChubbyTabby chapter 8 . 11/8/2011
Oh, this is really getting interesting - and the last chapter was so sweet to!

Want more!
12ofHearts chapter 8 . 9/28/2011
Wow, that was a really moving chapter. And kind of a non-cliffhanger ending. But...There's got to be more. I've spent the last hour reading this and now...you've simply got to write the rest. Not joking around, here. Get to work.
12ofHearts chapter 7 . 9/28/2011
Wow, that was a cool fight scene, and also, well written. I liked when Ror passed out and woke back up immediately. I also think it was pretty freaking hilarious that Dan beat the crap out of him. I laughed, quite a bit. But ouch, that sucks. "I was ok, until you showed up and started wailing on me, buddy." HAha
12ofHearts chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
I'm becoming worried. There's only two chapters left.
12ofHearts chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
You are fantastic. Your pacing and wording made the bath scene so serene and it just gradually got calmer as Ror/Kovacks got calmer. And then you dropped the bomb about Dan watching. I literally stopped reading in horror.

What a dumbass! Who opens the door when someone else is bathing?

But the ending, AWWWWWW, This whole chapter is probably the most moving so far.
12ofHearts chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
Immediately he knew that there was no way he could make it out the door without blacking out again, so with an irritated sigh he turned back to face the room he was so eager to leave. Rorschach may have been relentless, but he wasn't stupid.

Nope, no compromise. This line is totally ooc. Maybe if you'd had him collapse?

I would assume Archie has...heaters? Is this not occuring to anyone else? Well, that would ruin the cuddling fun.

I am liking the way this is going, I think you're doing a good job interperating your chosen scenario. After all, that's what good fanfic is about.
12ofHearts chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
When Ror asks what are you doing, and Dan acts like "Well it should be obvious" It isn't obvious, R has been unconscious, he doesn't know the power is out and there's no heat, he just knows there's a man in the bed with him.

I'd break his nose, too.

Sure, Rorschach wasn't the ideal subject for his growing need for companionship.

Understatement of the year? Possibly. We'll have to wait for the nominations to come in.

At the end, how can D tell his eyes flew open?

Why didn't Ror wake up when his mask was pulled up? Having something dragged along ones face tends to bring one around to awareness.

Still, it's sweet how into it Dan is, and how utterly we all expect him to be beaten to a bloody pulp.
12ofHearts chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
Ah, the old, we're going to freeze to death if we don't cuddle, bit. Very nice. I actually don't see this one as much as I would expect to.

I'm concerned about the timing of the morphine thing. In my experience, a shot of morphine lasts quite awhile. Ror has had at least 2 so far and it's still night. Dan's POV suggests it was late when he found Ror, and that he hasn't slept, which makes me inclined to believe it is the same night. Or perhaps I missed something and he was working on saving him during the intervening day. I'll keep my mind open.

Still, good job, keep it up.