Reviews for Dethlove
LovetheBeeGess chapter 1 . 3/29
i say Isay again,this is THE GREATEST DETHKLOK STORY EVER! You really should write for metalocalypse! May I also talk with you and share stories? Please write more!
LovetheBeeGees chapter 1 . 1/13
Happy Brutal New Year! The more I read your Work,The More I LOVE it! You ARE Brilliant! May I show you what I can Do? Love you and Dethklok!You Simply MUST Show this to Brendon Small! Really!
LovetheBeeGees chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
And I Love Dethklok,Too! And You seem COOOL Too! Please,By Odin's Tap shoes,Show this story to Brendon Small,Tommy Blacha,and the Wiliams Street people! I am Serious! This should be the new Season Opener,at least! I would also be honored,to get to know you,and share my stories! Also,Please keep writing!
BelisamaJasmine chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I say once and I say again:You Are The BEST! You have GOT to show this story to Brendon Small and the Williams Street People! May we also talk? I would lovebto get to know you and get help with my stories! Please keep up the OUTSTANDING WORK! My Fellow Fan!
BelisamaJasmine chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
Dear Fellow Writer and Dethklok fan:
If Brendon Small doesn't hire you,or you don't get to take this BEAUTIFUL,HILARIOUS,Story as a Play or a Weekly live Series,then there is no Justice in the World! You Are WOnderfull and Brilliant and are the Next George Carlin and the Heir to the throne of Williams Street and Brendon .

I want to be your Friend!
Aroa chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
This is the best Metalocalypse fanfic I have ever read, and I have read a lot. The characterization is great, the anti-love thing is genius (and in character too) and everything was hilarious. If I had to say something negative, I'd talk about the end. I'm not really sure what happens in the end, like, Nathan is going to start feeling anti-love for Skwisgaar too? ARE THEY GOING TO HAVE A THREESOME? (since Nathan said he wasn't going to steal Toki from Skwisgaar). If somebody could explain if I understood it correctly, I'd be grateful.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
You are so fucking brilliant!
bella chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
I don't think I have ever laughed as hard as when I was reading this in my life. it was funnier than the actual show.
Brutalhugs chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
That was fucking perfect!
SRMoryArty chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
Hello H.J Bender,

Your story is one of the best I read about Metalocalypse. Thank you for your work!
I don‘t know if you're still checking your reviews, but If it's ok with you, I know enough English to translate your fic in french.
Moreover there is no fanfiction from metalocalypse in french on ... even if there is many fans in France and Switzerland.
If you're interested, please contact me on
JessInWonderland chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
I am sitting here in awe. DEAR FUCKING LORD! This was so thought out and so perfect. I'm dying for more and so sad that it's over!

FUCKING METAL! Thank you so much for this story. It's like all of my fantasies have come true!

Also, I know that you wrote this 4 years ago... I'm so behind. Fantastic... 10/10
Guest chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
This is THE most metal love story EVER! You rock!
Angelas chapter 9 . 12/20/2012
Holy fucking shit. Are you there? Do you still write? Will you read this? Do you yet live? Oh gad! The questions! The conclusions!

Just know that.. this was the most brilliant thing I have ever read in such a long fucking while. Seriously, you had me laughing like a brain-lacking lunatic put on automatic. All the way through. Jesus. What a fantastically BRUTAL gay, anti-love story this is. Just wow.

The characterizations, the gay, the insults, the hilarious storyline, the man sex.. Just damn. I love you almost as much as I love this. Genius, genius, GENIUS.

And that ending, UNF. Fuck yeah. Though I absolutely adore Toki-slash-Nathan the idea of Skwiss-slash-Nathan is... just FUCKING awesome. Oh yeah. Good shit. Nathan's fucking hilarious. As are you, you hellishly talented author you. I will never forget this. Forever in my heart. AMAZING.

xx
SleepingCreature chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
I think I reviewed this before, which is why I'm not logged in, but it bears repeating: this fic is awesome. I've reread it several times and it never fails to make me snort, laugh, and choke on whatever beverage I've selected for a given reading. You capture the essence of the show in the ficlet; it reads like an episode- a far better one than the last season has given us, no doubt about it. I love how you manage to capture how twisted Nathan's sexuality is, and how you don't whitewash how gross and drug-fueled and utterly messed up the boys are. I love it.

Anyway, I thought you ought to know how much enjoyment your work has thrown my way. Hope you're having a good December! :)
Druekee chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
wow. i was dying laughing from chapter one. the entire story was sewn together brilliantly, i was wondering how you were going to be able to pull all this shit off and you really surprised me. i had chillbumps through the duet nathan and toki had- it was executed stunningly. the romance was good, i really liked the anti love thing- it's very them, although i have to admit that it was a wee bit rushed at the beginning. there were a few moments shared through the bandmates that were so in-character i was reading the lines in their voices. i digged this story a lot, man, and i'm about to check out the rest of your Metalocalypse fanfics.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »