Reviews for Dethlove
MekaMonster chapter 1 . 6/8
You will never understand how much I love this story. Or anti-love it. Fuck, it's just so god damn beautiful and the way everything pieced together so perfectly-oh. Here comes the Nathan. Shit.
Vidunder chapter 9 . 4/13
Thank you so much! This story was so well written and I think if something like that would ever happen in the show, it would happen exactly like in this story!
It was the perfect combination of funny and sad and one some point
I was almost cryin-*cough* I mean...I wasn't crying. Crying isn't metal!
Thank you again for this brutiful story! :)
tingting chapter 1 . 2/14
I just got into metalocalypse and I'm digging it and this fanficiton!
gokulex59 chapter 9 . 1/7
After that point Nathan is just gonna fuck everyone and they will seriously change their name to "Fagklok" and write songs about ejeculating fire in a butt.

I haven't been to FFnet in years but this fic was so worth the shitty system of this website.

Also I am forever quitting Metalocalypse fanfictions because even if the avarage of the fics in this fandom was good enough (which is not), I can never find something that tops this fic.

Well, unless Nathan decides that this fic is just the right kinda brutal.
LovetheBeeGess chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
i say Isay again,this is THE GREATEST DETHKLOK STORY EVER! You really should write for metalocalypse! May I also talk with you and share stories? Please write more!
LovetheBeeGees chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Happy Brutal New Year! The more I read your Work,The More I LOVE it! You ARE Brilliant! May I show you what I can Do? Love you and Dethklok!You Simply MUST Show this to Brendon Small! Really!
LovetheBeeGees chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
And I Love Dethklok,Too! And You seem COOOL Too! Please,By Odin's Tap shoes,Show this story to Brendon Small,Tommy Blacha,and the Wiliams Street people! I am Serious! This should be the new Season Opener,at least! I would also be honored,to get to know you,and share my stories! Also,Please keep writing!
BelisamaJasmine chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I say once and I say again:You Are The BEST! You have GOT to show this story to Brendon Small and the Williams Street People! May we also talk? I would lovebto get to know you and get help with my stories! Please keep up the OUTSTANDING WORK! My Fellow Fan!
BelisamaJasmine chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
Dear Fellow Writer and Dethklok fan:
If Brendon Small doesn't hire you,or you don't get to take this BEAUTIFUL,HILARIOUS,Story as a Play or a Weekly live Series,then there is no Justice in the World! You Are WOnderfull and Brilliant and are the Next George Carlin and the Heir to the throne of Williams Street and Brendon .

I want to be your Friend!
Aroa chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
This is the best Metalocalypse fanfic I have ever read, and I have read a lot. The characterization is great, the anti-love thing is genius (and in character too) and everything was hilarious. If I had to say something negative, I'd talk about the end. I'm not really sure what happens in the end, like, Nathan is going to start feeling anti-love for Skwisgaar too? ARE THEY GOING TO HAVE A THREESOME? (since Nathan said he wasn't going to steal Toki from Skwisgaar). If somebody could explain if I understood it correctly, I'd be grateful.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
You are so fucking brilliant!
bella chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
I don't think I have ever laughed as hard as when I was reading this in my life. it was funnier than the actual show.
Brutalhugs chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
That was fucking perfect!
SRMoryArty chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
Hello H.J Bender,

Your story is one of the best I read about Metalocalypse. Thank you for your work!
I don‘t know if you're still checking your reviews, but If it's ok with you, I know enough English to translate your fic in french.
Moreover there is no fanfiction from metalocalypse in french on ... even if there is many fans in France and Switzerland.
If you're interested, please contact me on
JessInWonderland chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
I am sitting here in awe. DEAR FUCKING LORD! This was so thought out and so perfect. I'm dying for more and so sad that it's over!

FUCKING METAL! Thank you so much for this story. It's like all of my fantasies have come true!

Also, I know that you wrote this 4 years ago... I'm so behind. Fantastic... 10/10
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »