Reviews for After Hours
Munkeyfump20 chapter 1 . 2/16
Oh so sweet Thanks for the very good read but not long enough
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Jane would be very willing to being suduced by Lisbon :)
haleycl chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Great job! The imagery was fantastic! Keep up the good work :)
esther chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
ooooooooooooooh...that. was. NICE.

*fans self*
Nimueiswriting chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Awwww, i loved it! I read it when i havent had a fanfiction account and now i would like to review it, because i liked it when i read it. Ive just read it again and im with that stupid smile all shippers had when we read a good fic in which our favourite couple are. Yeah, its a jisbon fic and i like it ;)
phoenix1837 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
so canny and yet so Jane :P nice work capturing his thoughts :) good job
sheetah chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Great job! Very well written. I wonder if you could write sequel to this? :D
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I love that you took the ubiquitous, "shoulder massage" and turned it into a brilliant and sensual little Jane!test! I love Lisbon's reactions to his questions and his physical closeness, and I adore Jane telling her, very matter-of-factly, that she could seduce him.

This was such fun! Great jub!
yaba chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
omg the interaction between them was so sexy. I love how sensual Jane is and I loved that he thought about how Teresa is an enigma to him and how she doesn't think so at all. I thought it was a lovely perspective and never thought of it that way before. I like the way you write them, it's really interesting to read. keep writing :)

Yana
cureless chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
that was SUPER FUN to read .. I totally love it and will read it more than once for sure _

and I'm nominating this one for the Jellies Jello-forever forums..
AstrophilnStella'sCourtlyLove chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
how awsome you should add more i want more to them plz for a fan

XOXO CRAZY HOT

LEAH
Dingy chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Oh my god that was amazing! I was giggling like a little school girl the whole time! I love how in character they are! I also love how none of your stories have them pairing up, it makes the fanfics so much better this way! To have them get together is so final and, though, yes, I want it, I like this way better, I must say. Much more for ya' to work with! Good work! Keep it up and write more please! :3
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I didn't realize you also wrote Chapel for CC! Patrick Jane makes me so incredibly sad! But this story made me so glad, glad enough to rhyme apparently! Their banter is perfect and your description is wonderful I am seriously jealous! You say so much by simply describing gestures.

Anyway, this was great! Please write many more Mentalist stories :)
Callista-Parker31 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I love your story! Very well written and just sweet. Please write more jisbon storys...
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
That was excellent, hot too.

Someday he'll work his magic on her:)

Leah