Reviews for Stupid Little Boy
kuragari nikkou chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Akuma: I loved this. It's just so perfect... The whole 'I can't look up to you anymore' on Zack's end for the 1st class SOLDIERs and again, reflected on Cloud's end for Zack. Beautiful. The nursery rhymes were a very nice touch. Especially at the end when Zack's just laughing humorlessly. Awesome.
spiel chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
*sniffles* You just broke my heart :'(
Not-Completely-Insane chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Aw! That was so sad. I want to be mad at Zack for not being able to avoid raping poor Cloud but I guess it just couldn't be avoided. I want to hug them both. Sad, but amazing, story. I like the added lines of the nursery ryhmes.

Love,

Razor
Cabjandai chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
this is very sad :(

please write a sequel to make everything better again!
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Oh my God...I started crying so hard when I read this. T_T I don't handle unhappy situations too well.
Jasper's Singer chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
That was sad... well written... but vary, vary sad
Jamaican Princess Rocquellan chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Wow...just wow!

that is amazing writing, it gripped me and wont let go!

Good job with this :)
Tilare chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
It's so sad! But I don't get how the 3 superiors have psychological control over Zack, how did they do it, why? Simply for power and control? I hope there can be sequel where Zack & Cloud get away from them, that Cloud does forgive him, or maybe Angeal regrets everything and helps them escape. If there is no sequel, then I imagine their future to be OK somehow. Or maybe ZC figure out how to have control over the others instead! Adding to favorites even though it's disturbing; I like a whole range of ZC possibilities, although I prefer the happy stories!
Aeriths-Rain chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
wow... i feel so sorry for both Cloud and Zack. I mean, Cloud is in a horrible situation, but so is Zack,he's just too confused and hurt.
Zombie Kid chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Mm, that was simply GOREgeous. You write so well... This might just be the best story for this pairing of this genre I've read. It takes mad skills to take these kind of characters and twist them!
Tobirion chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
...Oh snap.

That was sad. O.O

Sad like woah.

Seph, Gen and Angeal... ugh. I think I hated them in this fic.

Oohh...POOR Cloud! DX oh man.

lol I don't really know what to say... it was good, for sure, but it was just so fucking SAD. ;.;

I think I need to go cry now. ;D

Tobi
siarafaerie-101-miss chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
god, i felt so so sad for poor cloud.

hm, but it was still well written.