Reviews for Skylines and Turnstiles
Hidden Relevance chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
Man.. I think I've watched endless waltz too recently.. cuz I totally was thinking Sandrock right from the start lol
Chibi Rose Angel chapter 3 . 3/8/2009
Who can blame the poor boy? Sandrock was his best friend and partner. I can't imagine it being easy for anyone of them to let go of their gundams. I mean take Wufei for example. His gundam was a constant reminder of his deceased wife so one can only wonder what was going on in his head! At any rate, I'm definitely looking forward to whatever else you cook up!
Pinkstriped-flamingo chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
haha. when Quatre said 'best friend', I thought it was Trowa, since it is Trowa you always put in tht position in your other stories. Nice drabble!

Ps. That coke-droplets thing is uh...e. haha!
jay chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
Hha! tama agad hula ko no. It's sandrock. Good take on their 'friendship'. i hope you write a series.
sassy girl chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
nice! I thought it is a person at really thought it's sandrock. makes sense, though. it's always so eerie when Quatre refers to his gundam like a person.
Pinkstriped-flamingo chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
nice drabble chapter! i can see the spoiled brat that he is here. I want more!
Pinkstriped-flamingo chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Sure i can relate to this! Wow. I just love the whole lrt thing. And heh, believe it or not this is where I first learned why the sky is blue...scientifically. The story about death is spine-tingling and I love it. It fits, because it is from arabia (correct?) and just have it translated. Good! All but angsty.

I think Rashid's daughter is very cute too!
Hidden Relevance chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
I think these are great little glimpses into Quatre.. you definitely depict him well!
Chibi Rose Angel chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
I'm such a confused little girl! Did Quatre really have a twin or did I read this little ficlet wrong? I really liked this piece! Thank you so much for writing this! And I did get your other story "Virgin Daiquiri". I just haven't had the time to beta read it yet. I will take care of that this weekend! Any chance that you'll be updating this lovely piece again? *hugs*
Silver-coloured Ink chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Ok, so I like this story of yours. It is touching. I read "Yellow Wedge Heel" too and it's also nice. Why don't try something longer? (hopeful stare) Anyways, keep up the good job!
Chibi Rose Angel chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This was something different from you but I liked it. I'm so glad you like Quatre so much! You put so much effort into him and the things you put him through make him so much stronger and better. Sorry I'm gushing but it's just been a long time since I've seen a really good Quatre story. And whatever happened to you sending me your stuff? I'd still be willing to look over your stuff. Looking forward to what you cook up next! _
Crazy La La chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
That was... incredible! Absolutely breathtaking! At first I was hesitant to read, wondering just what could be so terribly interesting about Quatre meeting a little girl at a train station. After beginning, I was immediately hooked! Your word choice and imagery were fitting on almost every front. Your obvious interest and passion for the subject matter, characters, and message for the story were very prominent, very powerful. Aside from the shifting verb tenses at various points in the story, I have to say that I am extremely impressed and believe that to be one of the best short stories for Gundam Wing that I’ve read in a long while! Again, beautiful job!
ViciousBluesummers chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This is a really good little story, and i have to say that this is the best one-shot you have written so far.
j2040 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
**sniff**

the portrayal of an "earthling" child (nonetheless with Filipino heritage) who thinks of death and peace at that age is good.

a great fic indeed.
Terra chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
It suddenly occurred to me that you churn out more 4xD on a regular basis than anyone else so I figured...who better to staff a 4xD C2? Oh, right...this is a review.

(What I said on LJ): Wonderful little story. I've always loved ghost stories and you know what Maganac means in tagalog! That's major props. The Death parable was very well done; it fit perfectly. She is frightfully smart for a child but I guess death gives you a different vantage point and a bigger vocabulary.

_ I'm really liking your fairytale/parable series.