Reviews for Fractures
thelandofthenutty chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
aw, that was sad, but good. i love angsty lyman. its good reading, lol.

loved it. donnas all spark. cute touch.

toodles
Rune1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
oh dear LORD that was GOOD! that is one of the best Josh/angst/post-ITSOTGM-post-Noel fics I've read (and I've read, like, a hundred). The idea that Josh is fracturing, like a pane of glass, is so incredibly accurate and eerie. The spark, the one little chip that brings down the whole structure...whew...you picked brilliant imagery. There are so many lines that caught my attention, and I want to quote them all here, but I'll try to restrain myself...These, though, were so terribly, beautifully sad: "Not like me. Look at me. I lost my spark, and I'm still here. Nobody's noticed. So I guess I didn't need it anyway." It's the "guess I didn't need it anyway" part that started playing cat's cradle with my heart strings. And that ending...damn, it was perfect! How you steered the fic from sparks to a chip to that 'clean break' from "Noel." If anyone ever asked me what Josh was thinking right before the window incident, I'm going to direct them to your fic. I got chills reading it, especially the final lines: "So that's what I need. Just as soon as it starts to spread. A nice, clean break." OMG... Okay, you RULE! It leaves off on such an ominous note, in the sense that if you've seen Noel, you *know* what it means. Whoo I'm shivering again- Anyway, I just wanted to commend you on your brilliant writing and tell you how affected I was when I read this. Thank you for the experience. I'm going to head off and read your other TWW fics and your Harry Potter ones now. Again, thank you.
kcinlondon chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
This is a fascinating representation of Josh's mind right befire Noel - the best hour of TV ever (narrowly edging out some fine Buffy episodes). Keep up the great writing! Now back to the dungeon! (Snape's, of course!)
modestlobster chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
Man, I get voices sometimes, too. Now, if they would just lead me to write something as good as this. This was great - great angst, great Josh, great writing.
X-File Writer chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
Wow! This was written very well-I really enjoyed it! The voices in you head seem very wise...