Reviews for What If
Kureiji-Kurai chapter 17 . 12/29/2016
I really, really love this! You use the lines but you give everything a fresh feel. I see characters differently thanks to you. Some I didn't like while watching, I find I like much better here. You bring up points in their interactions that would never have occurred to me otherwise. I love the changes you make as well. Also, I like what you do with Lex! It just adds depth!
Reenan Lefey chapter 17 . 1/4/2016
Well it's nice to meet someone who updates about as often as I do. Think maybe the reason you're avoiding this so much is because of how closely your sticking to canon? If the only thing your changing is the Clark/Lex interactions then that should be what your chapters focus on. There's no point in rewriting scenes that are straight from Canon, just give us a glimpse here and there to let us know how far along we are. Your story will progress faster and be more fun to write.
I do like the idea though and your writing skills are solid.
Cheers!
Oh Jesus...
nekochan1994 chapter 5 . 7/25/2015
Awesome ~ sauce~~~!
nekochan1994 chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
Shiiiiiiit ... Lex is gonna flip.
nekochan1994 chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
Oh Clark.
AraelDranoth chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
Very nicely done!
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
I think this chapter was mostly a filler
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Oooooh this is gonna be good!
Wisperwind chapter 17 . 5/6/2015
Thanks for updating! And this is me respectfully mentioning that Chloe is spelled with an 'h'.
Oracle Oci chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
lol, typical mindset of "...all those people had died...all because of him"!
Now I have to wonder how do people write those guilt-trip scenes "assuming the worst, what can the hero blame himself for?" xD