Reviews for What If
Oracle Oci chapter 2 . 3/3
lol, typical mindset of "...all those people had died...all because of him"!
Now I have to wonder how do people write those guilt-trip scenes "assuming the worst, what can the hero blame himself for?" xD
I.C.2014 chapter 17 . 2/7
God.
Lex lost? I hope he really doesn't have to fire that many employees.
I like your story so far. Keep up the good work.
Scififan33 chapter 17 . 1/31
Just read this and like it. I think if Clark had been honest with Lex from the start things could have been very different, not that I've seen the later seasons of the show. Keep up the good work
vkdragonfire chapter 17 . 1/24
I just got into/finished Smallville about a month ago, then today I thought about this exact AU, and found this story at the top of my search! XD

I'm glad you've picked this back up after so long! I hope you continue it, it's really really good! :D
MBScavenger1498 chapter 17 . 1/24
Great to see more of this after so long. I think at one point you misspelled recover, but other than that, very good.

Hope to see more soon,

Scavenger
badkidoh chapter 17 . 1/24
Another great chapter, six years later.
Anyway I reread the other 16 chapters and there still great too.
ObsessedwReading chapter 17 . 1/23
Wonderfully written.:)
agentinfinity chapter 17 . 1/23
Glad you came back to this. Sorry to hear about your personal losses and I hope things have improved. I hope you can keep this going because I enjoy your premise and look forward to seeing where you let it go.
Ghostwriter chapter 17 . 1/23
Welcome back. Awesome job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Tsume12 chapter 17 . 1/23
Wow. It's alive! I'm surprised-pleased, but surprised. Well, hope you do at least finish this episode, if nothing else.
oddhack chapter 17 . 1/23
Glad to see this picked up again! BTW, Chloe's name is spelled with an 'h'.
MBScavenger1498 chapter 16 . 10/28/2013
You know, this is one of exactly two good Smallville stories I've found on this site (three if you count sequels, but that's beside the point. I checked and you seem to still be writing, so I feel the need to ask... has this been discontinued? And if so, why? It'd be a shame to not continue a well-written story like this with a good concept, especially considering the lack of equals in its section. In the meantime, I'll be reading your other stuff!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
this is a great fic to read. I cant wait to see what the next chapter is going to be.
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
I thought it was two billion or so years.
GalanthaDreams chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
I am definitely going to be watching this.