Reviews for Lunchtime
thaifighter30 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Loved it. Very fun and erotic. ;-)
youeiageha chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
writer has a really great grasp of true sexiness. really brought out the erotic appeal in these characters.
angel897 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
hot lucky girl
StarlitStar chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Great story I enjoy it.
samanthatm chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Seph7 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Hehe! Nothing like a good bit of Android smut!
PinkElegance chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Witch, you are a beast! Afternoon delight in a Jeffries Tube? Hell Yeah!

I was reading this during my breakfast/lunch at the Cracker Barrel and...girl...

Excellent...movin' on to the Workout...
IAmYourPhobia chapter 1 . 2/3/2010 Really, really nice. Love it. ;D You write Data wonderfully. Great job.
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Yummy ;)
Ankhesen chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
You are hilarious and brilliant and sassy! I'm so glad I've found you and look forward to future works. Thanks for responding to my "Nyota is not a Mixed Girl Either" post!
MysticFireBlood chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Outside the fact it should Ten and not twelve, it was a good story.
Orlenda chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I like this-I like the storyline. Its definitly erotic! I just wish you had spell/grammar checked it. If you want I'd be happy to help with that. I love Data and I'm happy to see him paired up nicely-in a fun little romance fic.
Larissa DeAqua chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Oh god, in a horrible sort of way, this is amazing.

Data is completely in character... and that scares me.
biteyourlipx3 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I liked this a lot. It combined humor, with the typical mood of the Star Trek series. It was easy to relate to, but still followed the the series theme. It had me giggling all over, and you definitely did Data some justice.
Possessed-Gummy-Bear-Inferno chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
*jaw drops* *spills drink on self* *falls off chair* *stupid grin plastered on face*