Reviews for The Missing Pieces of Air and Sky
2n2kas chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
It's An interesting concept you had there. It's sad that you never continued it :(
Sukiqa chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
BANG BANG. I actualy thought they were under attack and then it's just a machine, hah XD

This is a new idea sort of :P

Keep writing! (please)
Katsumara chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
Nice chapter, Amira.
skyhigh18 chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
It's been so long since you last updated this story, I thought you abandoned it. I'm so happy you didn't! :D

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Kataangboy17 chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
So glad you finally updated. Once again this a really interesting plot arc you have going on so I was really anticipating what the 2nd chapter was going to be like. I'm really looking forward to more updates, but hopefully they won't be 2 months apart.
Avatarfanx2 chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
Nice first chapter. Update soon!
Aryck-The-One chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Whoa, it's been so long I forgot about this story! Anyway, it's good to see a new chapter at last, I like this sort of AU. It seems all anyone does is write high-school fics.
DJNS chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Aww. Aang was abandoned by his birth father? That makes me sad, but at the same time, you can see that he wasn't deprived. He and Gyatso have a very healthy father/son/friendship vibe going. I like that very much and I'm glad you decided to continue with this story. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Avatarfanx2 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Very very intriguing prologue... Please update soon, it seems to be a very good idea that has a lot of potential
Neon Starz chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Very awesome! I really like this so far! Can't wait for more! And some Kataang... .
Kataangboy17 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I think this is actually one of the most original story arcs of seen in avatar fic, I'm very interested to read the rest of this when you post it and to see how you mold this story.
Kandschur chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Now that is a different setting for a Avatar story.

I always wondered how there could be 100 years of war without the typical side effects like poverty, famine and epidemics.

Looking forward to more!
The Pterodactyl chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
An interesting start. I'm looking forward to reading more of this, to seeing where you go with it.

The Pterodactyl
arizony chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
As always, Almira, the beginning to a well written, well thought out story. I'm looking forward to reading this one.

Aryck-The-One chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Whoa, is this going to be a Post-Apocalyptic AU? That would be awesome. And KatAang is good, as always. Glad to see you writing again. When did you last update a story?