Reviews for Seasons
Nice.
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Awesomesauce!
xNomii chapter 1 . 9/26/2010

Have I made myself clear yet?

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

I think I made myself clear now.

I loved it.
PurpleDoubt chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I liked this very much :D

I was spamming twitter while reading it D:
Vanilla Twilight chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
that is just too cute! i love this!
TwangCat chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
This was fantastic! You really got the characters spot on. I loved Sirius' description of why they should play in the snow and the jealousy of Severus was a nice touch. Thanks for sharing!
Inscribed-on-my-heart chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
love it! beautifully written
White Rose of Wutai chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Love it~

Glad that Remus got what he wanted in the end P

And that stuff about Snape was a great touch, they were both insecure about it, it was sweet.
erisedvision139 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I adored this so much. Well done.
totally manic chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
aww, how cute was that? i love it ;)
Deleted84493 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Okay... I already read this, so the read-as-you-review system doesn’t really apply... but I wasn’t too sure how I could quite write a review for this...

Anyway, I found this on AT’s favourites list a while ago, and he’s guilted me into reviewing, so you can blame him for the oddness of this review. I’m not kidding, this will get pretty random... I have no idea how to review smutt.

What a brilliant start, *claps* that’s way too sweet. Perfectly written I loved the description. Just amazing how you had Sirius jumping into leave piles, *sighs* I’ve done that before, it’s a lot of fun, though, puddles were better. Jumping into puddles is fun.

Aww! Perfect last paragraph to the section. So cute, I love how IC they are, even though it’s not a cannon pairing. It’s rather hard to get characters in character while out of cannon. Haha! I can’t believe that he kept the maple leave! *beams* how cute.

Haha! That is brilliant how it’s the same line, just perfect, with the changed season.

Sirius is just like a large kid, isn’t he? Or puppy... that would make sense, seeing as he is a dog, when in animagus form. *If I could be arsed getting off my chair, I would go and look up the spelling of animagus in one of the Harry Potter books, but I can’t, so sorry for my wacked out spelling.*

Ah, the downsides of snow. Cold fingers. I hate snow. Get way too much of it here, it’s just annoying, I WANT TO MOVE SOMEWHERE WARM! *Going off topic :P*

““But Moony,” Sirius pleaded, “We'd run around having fun so we'd be all hot and when we get tired we can have a nice warm shower!” Remus tried valiantly to not think about any other meaning those words contained.”

LOL! Of course Lupin would see the dirty side of those words. My friends seem to be constantly staring at me whenever I burst out laughing at the use of the word lemon... anyway, aside from my amazing talent to go off topic, I’d better get back to the review now, shouldn’t I?

I loved the line, it could be construed as perfectly innocent, unless you’ve got a tainted mind.

I can just imagine a younger Sirius – compared to the books, - squealing in delight, it would just be so... cute! Amazing writing, seriously, you’ve got a gift :D

I was expecting the start of paragraph three, but it was still perfectly awesome, I just love the line. I think he’s right on this month, spring seems worse than the other two seasons.

Aww poor Remus, getting al jealous! He’s got nothing to worry about; he’s the one who ends up with Sirius. Plus, James is straight, so no Sirius for him.

! I can’t believe that Sirius pulled down Lupin’s pants *I can’t get used to typing Remus, I’m trying to but, I’m used to thinking of him as Lupin, force of habit* it’s just brilliantly funny, I feel so sorry for him.

“Why, standing with me on the side of the Lake wearing nothing but a pygmy monkey!” he explained, before adding to himself, “And I would personally quite enjoy the view...”

O_O

WOW

Oh my god. That was the most perfect line so far! Dude, you are brilliant at the one liners! Not just here, but in the other fic I’ve read by you to… wow.

This guys seriously depressed, he needs some Prozac or something… or maybe just a night alone with Sirius ;)

I know I’ve already read it, but as soon as Sirius arrives, you know what’s going to happen.

*This isn’t right, I’m like 650 words in, and yet the little scroller bar isn’t even half way down… -how come sroller isn’t a word? According to msword anyway…- yeah, so this may be my longest review ever… or maybe not, I’ve left some pretty long reviews on WIS and RID… but anyway back to the review*

… Sirius doesn’t know what a stir-fry is? Ho… ho…how?

Aww, star’s sweet. Very cute, they make a good couple… why did they never get together?

Lol, I can’t believe that Sirius listened to Remus Jerking off

“He listened as closely as possible, trying so pick up a name so he would know whom to strangle in their sleep.”

...SIRIUS IS JEALOUS! SIRIUS IS JEALOUS! Don’t worry Sirius, of course Remus wouldn’t be thinking of Severus *rolls eyes* he can’t see that Remus is crazy over him? Goodness, that boy is blind when it comes to love.

...I can’t believe that Sirius still thinks that it’s Snape, after Remus started to play with his hair, invited him into his bed, and jerked off shouting his name. If I could slap him around the head, I would, he’s a few fruits short of a picnic basket.

The entire scene with the kiss was... perfect. The contrast in their kissing techniques was brilliantly described, and very provocative.

I can’t believe that Remus gave Sirius a hickey! He’ll pay for that one.

...The whole smut scene, *cringes* was hot. –I will kill AT, I can’t fricken review smut- sizzling hot and steamy. Very well written, described, perfect amount of slight awkwardness that would happen with their first time doing it. Brilliantly done, I would applaud you if I could. And brilliant having Sirius give Remus a hickey back

“Merlin, I love you,” he murmured. Remus gave a shaky laugh.

“You’re old enough to know Merlin, Siri? What haven’t you been telling me?” he asked playfully.”

That line was brilliant. Perfectly executed and sweet, and… surprisingly innocent compared to what had just happened, but yet… fitting.

The use of nicknames was endearing. They’re just so… cute together. They make a great couple. Aw!

The ending was brilliant, just such a sweet image, having them cuddle up, perfect.

If I could offer some CC, it would be that you’ve made British weather way to perfect. There is never a summer day where you could go swimming in a lake, without losing a couple toes in the process, snow rarely is white, and usually turns to slush in a couple of minutes, and autumn rain, pretty much every day. You want to know about British weather? Think ‘shit’

This fic, was absolutely amazing, just perfectly written, and over all, exceedingly well done. I loved it.

Ellen

X

*BTW, longest review so far, I checked AT’s with word count :P*
nicmirusaki2 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
OMG! I loved it! RLSB forever! Good Job! The fic was marvelous! Siri and Remi are fated lovers indeed.
rekahneko chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I like how you set the story through the seasons. It worked very well with the plot line and the characters.

(-:
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
That was splendid! The descriptions were clear and used good vocabulary; I had very nice images in my head.
SheWhoNamedHerCoat chapter 1 . 3/9/2009