Reviews for After the Battle
MCR Killjoys chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
loved it x
xxNewNamexx chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Really sweet. But they've both already graduated. They practiced fighting with the wolves at three in the morning the day after Alice graduated with Edward and Bella and Jasper graduated with Emmett and Rosalie a year previously.
ThatOneQuirkyFangirl chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
AW!
Crismebella chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Good story. I love the reason you came up with why Jasper would be overprotective in the battle. only problem the battle happen after they were all done with school. sorry.
Elianne chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Perfect!
fullmetalfanatic chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
good story. now this story has got more reviews than your other one. Keep on writing and you may get even more.
sarah chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
i love your story !
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Jasper would do anything for ALice, and he would die for her. Its sad because if something ever diid happen I dont think the other would survive.
justawritier chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
very cute! loved it :)
haley chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
aw that was so cute it made me cry keep writing you rock
maggiekb chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
:-D :-) -D -) )
Anne chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
TOTALLY: THE B-E-S-T FANFIC I'VE EVER READ! I just LOVED it! It's AWESOME! I mean, I've read some fics really good... but THIS WAS AWESOME! Really, all it says is true... and you didn't even loosed the personality of the characters! Haha, well, seems like I love Alice and Jasper... haha, well, I do(: Okay, so... I hope you keep writing about them! And, on purpose, you write AWESOME! (Haha, or however it says). Well, bye!(:
Authoress of Evil chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Aw, this was adorable. Why I find an argument adorable blows my mind, but it just was! I think this was really, really, REALLY, good!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
that is so swet you should write more longer ones not just one shots they are so amazing!
Crelga chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
That was too sweet. It fit the image I got on how much of an "over protective fool" Jasper is.

You really capture Jasper and Alice's relationship well!