Reviews for One Weakness
Descended From Elves chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
I really really really really love this, and that's a heck of a lot of reallys if you ask me!

Great characterisation, most insightful.. big words P

Fabulous darling!

xox
Amanda Amaral chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Hi. I've just finished to read your fanfic. I think it's beautiful. I know that's there says it's finish, but I think you should continuos like you did. Small stories about their lifes.

I love Lark Rise to Candleford, but there are just few fanfics, about the series. :(

You did very well.

Thanks for write. :)

Amanda

Ps: I will read your CSI Miami fics. :D
untitled chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
That was really good!

In chapter 2 when Dorcas tightens her robe and leans against his desk, I could totally see it happening and you have a very accurate insight into the characters.

Please write more Lark Rise to Candleford.

xox
Sesa28 chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
Yay I can finally review! After a very ...annoying shall we say, episode it was nice to reread a story where they are together. I love how you have Dorcas reasoning with James- it sounds exactly what she would say when reconciling with him. I also love how she is disregarding the history behind the Japanese neck pillow- if only she would do that in the show! Great story! :D
MrsTater chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Aw, this is so sweet! I love the idea of James having done everything on the dream of Dorcas. It does seem likely, doesn't it? And I do so hope they get this sort of happily ever after. Dorcas Downland sounds very nice. :)

Off to read your next. :)
Gaiasxm chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
ooh what a nice surprise! I checked LJ but couldn't find anything so I came here just in case! THanks for the lovely story, now I am looking all over for J/D stories! I am into them now, really! Do you think she'll say yes eventually? I have seen up to ep 7 so far...loved it! You can write as much as you like :-D

Thanks

Nathalie
peanuts107 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Fantastic! I loved this little one shot, so sweet, so lovely, so pretty and entertaining. Just like the actual show.

I really do hope Dorcas and James get it together, but if thye don't would you continue this so that I can at least pretend that they have?

SHUTDOWNNOW chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Hey, another Lark Rise fic! I seem to be stumbling across these everywhere nowadays! But, yeah, great to see I'm not the only one write fan fics about it.

Your story is really sweet and I am kinda hoping these characters will get a happy ending too. Also, have you heared? they are set to make series three! Sceduled to start filming in...April I think it is?

LadyK

X
Sesa28 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Yay a Lark Rise fanfic! And with my favourite pairing! I absolutely love your story. I love how you portray James as the still kind of shy Lark Rise boy and with Dorcas embarrased by the attention that he gives her. You've just made me even more excited than I already was to see the next episode on Sunday! :D Great story!