Reviews for Chuck Vs The Good, Normal and Wonderful Life
Very Truman show...
Amelia Wolfson chapter 1 . 11/21/2018
"Fulcrumatec?" Subtle... lol
Lowenweiss chapter 4 . 1/19/2018
In addition to it's original series, "Be seeing you" ( complete with hand gesture).was used by PsiCorps operatives in Babylon 5.

Still enjoying your clever and well written story
Lowenweiss chapter 2 . 1/19/2018
Enjoying the story.

Picking out references ( Rover Cafe ). Is less fun 9 years after the story is written
Lowenweiss chapter 1 . 1/19/2018
6 McGoohan Drive :)

Nice foreshadowing.

Chuck is not a number , he is a free man
joebook48 chapter 10 . 7/2/2017
another good one-thank you and thank you that you complete them
Deathzbreath chapter 10 . 5/22/2016
What an absolutely wonderful story thank you so much for writing this!
baldcoder chapter 10 . 5/19/2016
Great story! That was really unique. I liked it very much.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 10 . 5/3/2016
OMG! I am sooo sorry! I've read this amazing story at least 5 or 6 times and just now realized I never reviewed it. Let the self–flagellation begin! There now that's done on with the review.

I loved this! The Prisoner was a great show! The only part that bothered me was when Chuck had his memories back and still slept with Sarah. It's taking advantage of someone not in their right faculties. Now I realize that turning down someone who looks like her would be hard- er I mean difficult but I'd expect that if anyone could it would be Chuck.

I would also expect Sarah to have been a little more upset with him for not stopping but all in all you handled the situation pretty well.

An experience like this might just let Sarah realize that she could have a life like they did on the island and maybe she let more of her walls come down.

Anyway GREAT STORY!
Charles Charmicheal chapter 8 . 6/22/2015
I love this thank you
Jdmartin chapter 10 . 5/22/2014
Ersk4, I really enjoyed this story. I believe it was true to the Chuck formula. I remember the Prisoner and I was a big fan of Patrick McGoohan but I preferred him as Secret Agent man. The above story, for me, had everything: romance, adventure, action, and passion. I expect to read this one again like I have with your stories: the Campaign, the Jill Ride and the Super Spy. Upon completion of each story, I feel good. Re-reading is not tiresome nor boring. Since I have become a Chuck fan I have read many a story on fan fiction but I find your work to the best to date. Thank you for your contribution!
Jdmartin chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
Thank you for this chapter. As I was reading it, I thought of Chuck vs the suburbs. I preferred your story rather then the TV series episode. Again thanks!
jdmartin chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
very good; figured there was something wrong; again thanks for the storytelling
JDMARTIN chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Good beginning, I am intrigued as to what is going on. After reading your other stores before this one. It appears that both Sarah and Chuck are somewhat drugged-but how. Thanks!
Molotov chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
I did love the little Prisoner bit in there when Chuck quoted it.
And I love this story, and its sequel.
So great.