Reviews for Parasite
Deinokos chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
...You really, really like making Barricade sad, eh? If he ever gets tangled up with the Autobots (and he probably will), he's going to be so emotionally screwed up.
Dragowolf chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
Oh my goodness... Hot Rod needs hugs (and no I've never hated Hot Rod, wondered at his idiot moments but never hated him). And I so hope when Hot Rod meets Bluestreak, he and Springer adopt him as a friend/brother. It would totally help. And Hot Rod and Bluestreak both have secrets... secrets that when they come to the surface are going to have the adults feeling guilty for making their younglings worry so much.

So happy to see an update. Now I just need some chocolate to make me feel better that I can't hug these younglings till they feel better.
Dragowolf chapter 10 . 9/10/2014
Finally getting caught up on all my reading! the Bluestreak drama is keeping me on the edge of my seat. I can't wait to see how that will play out! Which will win? Will Bluestreak become a Con or will Barricade become a Bot?

And why did Hot Rod desert? Also I don't blame you for adding Crosshairs. He's just too awesome not to.
BumbleBeeBitch chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
lol :) springer and hot rod, gotta love em
i hope everything turns out alright for hotrod :(
cant wait to read more, i absolutely love this story
icanhascamaro chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
Aww, I love Hot Rod!
Allseer chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
...*scratches head*. I don't understand. Why would Hot rod assume everyone would hate him for being the next High Lord Protector? I did read the correctly, right? Yes, it's a high level position, but Megatron was a single bad mech who held that position. Why would Hot Rod be scared of everyone's reactions to the symbols on his helm?
star's dreams chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
SD: I never hated Hot Rod always thought he represent growth and change, but that a nice twisted plot you have here and looking forward when all this collided.
FatesShadow83 chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
Great chapter!
Horser01 chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
AH! FINALLY you updated! I LOVE this story... Poor Bluestreak... I already can guess how this is going to end, but I'm SO excited to see if there's going to be more curveballs. And I can't wait for Runner to 'come home' or at least cause a big hullabaloo. I love frenzy... And Scorponok... and Ravage, even though Ravage isn't in here... And big twist with Hot Rod! Can't wait for more. You have me on the edge of my seat...
Nikkie2010 chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
Still think HR is a brat...but interesting twist adding the "lord Protector" element. Look forward to the next update.
CNightJoy chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
I'm glad you gave us some insight as to what happened to Hot Rod. I can kind of see how he would assume he'd be in danger/trouble because of this, though not from Optimus (but he doesn't realize this).

I do wonder what's going to happen with Hot Rod's return. Bluestreak needs a lot of care. I hope he isn't forgotten about again.
Hrosanna chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
You magnificent person- you've just made my day with this update :)
Diamonds and Bones chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
I like your story. Please update soon.
Nikkie2010 chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
Great to see this is still being updated. ;) I really just want to give Blue a big hug right now! And HR a smack. Looking forward to the next update.
Dazja chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
Thank you for taking this story up again. I don't really get to read many Bluestreak stories, much less good ones and this is one of my favorites