Reviews for Parasites
Alphabeat chapter 14 . 9/9
Poor babies, so consumed with the negative. Megatron didn't turn mad because he became the LHP, he went crazy because he wasn't the Prime. Having the LHP be an Autobot is big, great news! As is an Autobot having a symbiote. Now they can get a closer look at them and learn about them, if the poor kids could only /trust/ someone! D:
ArmoredSoul chapter 13 . 7/22
OHOHOHOHOHOHOHHO YESSSSSS!
Fowler and Simmons.
This is going to be GLORIOUS.
I think I skipped over this story a few times, but after seing it here and there I finally decided to read it. I'm regretting not reading it sooner so far it gone past my expectations and it can't wait to read more.

- The Anonymous reviewer
AliceSylvia chapter 14 . 4/7
Must have more! Great story!
Good stuff!
More, please!
This is getting good! Please write more soon!
Nikkie2010 chapter 14 . 3/11
Ah sweet chapter. Feel sorry for Blue and Hot Rod though, wonder what's up with the helm scratching. Hope Ratchet figures it out soon...

Looking forward to the next update.
ThemSoundWaves chapter 14 . 3/7
Offline atm. But id still like to give a review. I loved this chapter as much as I love the other ones. Though I would love to see another all Bluestreak chapter. I'm instrested in all three halfs, but I'd love to see more Blue and SquSuq (don't ask xD
gryphenvoid chapter 14 . 3/6
I'm loving this story so much and Scorpinok is ADORABLE.

Also I love how surly Barricade and his stories about Frenzy.
Lanny-Sama chapter 14 . 3/6
I can't remember what happened to Hot Rod! Oh dear now I feel like a bad reader :c Was it mentioned in the movie, or was it something that happened off screen? I feel sorry for the mech though, and also for Kup. I do remember how Kup thought he'd lost Hot Rod forever.

Also, YES! Bluestreak and Scorponok are making up! Or at the very least, Bluestreak is no longer hyperventilating through his waking day, and Scorponok is no longer starving. What wonderfulness. I hope it lasts at least a little bit.
allseer15 chapter 14 . 3/6
Yay. Happy bonding times. So cute. Has Bluestreak thought about possibly docking Scorpy? Instead of sending him off to Barricade? I don't know. Seems like a simple solution to me. Does Kup know that Roddy is coming back yet? And of course you've already started your torture of Hot Rod. Poor mech.
Cyphercat chapter 13 . 2/29
HOT DAMN...a new story to look forward too
allseer15 chapter 13 . 2/28
Oh my god poor Bluestreak. Walking around nearly naked I never would've left Med Bay and Kup would've had to drag me out of there. God the embarrassment and his friends laughing at him... *sigh* Blue doesn't get a break. And he's so fucking stressed with hiding Scorpy (omfg I love that nickname and his kleptomaniac tendencies like a cute puppy that can kill people XD) along with Roddy coming back omg...Can we get a chapter with Blue and Scorpy bonding? Like grooming or training together or something? I'd love to see more Blue and Scorpy interactions.

Another great chapter! Can't wait for the next one.
Lanny-Sama chapter 13 . 2/28
Yisssss YISSS another chapter!

I felt so sorry for poor Bluestreak - it can't be comfortable to be without your armour! And now the people around the base know that something is hiding with them, and Kup has a heavy suspicion that Bluestreak is harbouring it as a pet on top of it all!

It is nice to see the humans again, but I can't tell you how awesome it is to see Agent Fowler show up! He is one of my favourite humans in the series, no matter how terrible his jokes are! GO AGENT FOWLER!
I am unfamiliar with Simmons - was he in the Bay movies?