Reviews for Parasites
Lanny-Sama chapter 13 . 2/28/2016
Yisssss YISSS another chapter!

I felt so sorry for poor Bluestreak - it can't be comfortable to be without your armour! And now the people around the base know that something is hiding with them, and Kup has a heavy suspicion that Bluestreak is harbouring it as a pet on top of it all!

It is nice to see the humans again, but I can't tell you how awesome it is to see Agent Fowler show up! He is one of my favourite humans in the series, no matter how terrible his jokes are! GO AGENT FOWLER!
I am unfamiliar with Simmons - was he in the Bay movies?
icanhascamaro chapter 13 . 2/28/2016
Barricade and Simmons...yes...please!

Blue, just tell someone! Kup seems like he could listen and not instantly run to tell everyone. Maybe he can help you.
Eolian1 chapter 12 . 2/27/2016
"-face to face with many red eyes... all of them were judging him." Lol, I love it :D
I crave this fic, I'm so glad you're updating it! Everything about it has me anticipating more!
Nikkie2010 chapter 13 . 2/27/2016
Glad you updated this. Want to know if you are on AO3? I spend more time there than . But either way - things are getting interesting and I'll have to reread. :)

Poor blue...just want to snuggle him close. Hope Prowl mechs up soon and becomes his caretaker. Are the characters that were dead in the first movie still dead?

And oddly enough, I hated Simmons at the beginning, now he is the most interesting character there was. Learend to love him and I agree - the Cade-Simmons partnership is quite catchy. :)

Looking forward to the next update.
duchesseduo chapter 13 . 2/27/2016
Wow realy loving this up the good work
Cyphercat chapter 12 . 2/20/2016
hmmmmm...another interesting story to follow...very different
Dani-the-PandaCat chapter 12 . 2/16/2016
"If he started poking his face... would he turn a different colour? And why was Kup a mech? Was he always a mech?"
Haha! Poor Blue, I feel bad that he's been neglected. But his dopey reactions to his shoulder plate falling off was hilarious! X'D
Yogiplier chapter 12 . 2/16/2016
yay! another chapter! sweet valentines day gift to get :3
gah! i love when scorponok was reprimanding blue lol so cute :3
lol blue's all doped up :)
ArmoredSoul chapter 12 . 2/15/2016
Man, have I been looking forward to this!
Brief though it may be, I have to say you never fail to impress on how much you manage to impress so much detail and implied subtext in the tellings of your tales. Bluestreak gaining bulk and all but growing out of his armor as his body preps for taking care of himself and a drone partner, the medic and caretaker's reactions, the instinctive protectiveness of the feeding port, Scorponok trying to stay undercover but risking it all to help his new partner...
I love it, I love it, I LOVE IT-!
Horser01 chapter 12 . 2/14/2016
Yay! An update! I've been waiting!
Qwikshot chapter 12 . 2/14/2016
yay! an update! I was sooooooo afraid that this had been forgotten or, worse still, that your muse had given up on it ... I can hardly wait to see what happens when the two delinquents get to earth and also when/if blue ends up coming clean about scorpy

this is fantastic! please continue to update, even if it's a slow one!
Lanny-Sama chapter 12 . 2/14/2016
YES! I am so happy this got an update too! It is one of my favourites, and I always love pets 3

Thank you so much for updating! !
duchesseduo chapter 12 . 2/14/2016
Wow an suprisingly nice
SunnySides chapter 12 . 2/13/2016
Hey, what is this I see? An update?! Praise be to Primus! Another update soon would be greatly appreciated.
Ai yumi chapter 11 . 10/27/2015
Im sad to see these older transformer fics never see any attention anymore. Im sure you have your reasons but they were very good. I'll keep holding on to my hope of them being revisited regardless.
166 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »