Reviews for Parasites
Nikkie2010 chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
Great to see this is still being updated. ;) I really just want to give Blue a big hug right now! And HR a smack. Looking forward to the next update.
Dazja chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
Thank you for taking this story up again. I don't really get to read many Bluestreak stories, much less good ones and this is one of my favorites
CNightJoy chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
I'm glad you updated. I enjoy this story a lot. I hope you update again soon. Bluestreak is one of my favorite characters and I really want to see him get a happy ending.
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 9 . 12/21/2013
I hope you continue this story! Please!
starceptor chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
Oh i hope you continue this! Its cute.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
Loveyourstories! This one particular :D you should write a side fic about the animal cracker incident with Ironhide and Anabelle, sounds hilarious! Anyways, keep writing because you most definetly have a talent for it. I'm looking forward to future updates, happy writting!
Brenden chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
goodwork
electro moonlight chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
You will stop with this behavior immediately. It is unprofessional." hahaha made me think of a little kid this quote did. Cliffhanger...please let there be more soon this is so cool
electro moonlight chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
awww poor little skorpy but happy blue cant wait to see more
electro moonlight chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
omg this is gonna be interesting when they find out
electro moonlight chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
poor baby
allseer15 chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
*rubs face*. I keep finding your stories and they make me all feel the same way although this one doesnt make me cry as much as Orphans or as tense as Promise Not To Tell, but its a kinda middle ground. I now nee dto write my own Scorponox story. Please update soon! Im kinda wondering how Blue is gonna get out of this one.
FalloutAngel chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
O.O More please.
FalloutAngel chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
I'm really loving this story.
Nikkie2010 chapter 9 . 1/21/2013
Interesting turn of events. Though I have to admit I do miss Jazz's presence. But going back to Blue...the subtle relationship between him and Prowl is sweet, not to mention Kup's parenting streak. As to Hot Rod, wonder where he has been hiding.

And shame, poor Blue's just diggin' himself deeper and deeper into a hole that's going to be difficult to get out from.

Anyways, I see it's been a while since your last update, and I really hope you update soon since my curiosity has been stirred. :)
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »