Reviews for One Last Vow
Ca.zaphira chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
A very interesting read. Can't wait to see what Lillith is up to. I noticed it's been a while since any updates, but here' hoping.
PiperBlue chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
That's one heck of a cliffie! Did you ever continue this anywhere else? I'm curious where you were gonna take this... It's definitely an interesting premise. : )
Nessa671 chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
Please update soon.
Detochkina chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
You're cracking me up again!

"Bella looked shocked. "Moses was real?"

I am still laughing.

I am looking forward to see where you are going with this story: Lilith , club "Blood", Bella in Alice's visions as a queen, and Edward being far from shy at the end of the chapter. None of it is expected, and that's what I like about it.

Keep it up!
Detochkina chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Whoa, that chapter was packed with action and information! What an interesting tale you're weaving, babe. I like it that you introduced an original character. Lilith being the very first vampire explains Carlisle's reaction, of course, although it was so strange to see him kneeling before anyone. I love it that you don't bring too much angst, and your Bella is head-strong, I love this kind of Bella!

Again, you made me laugh with the image of Charlie secretly loving jacuzzi. I wonder where he keeps his gun when he bathes. :)
Detochkina chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
There some pretty darn awesome pieces in this chapter, you're making my day here.

My favorites: "Jasper spoke in his low Southern drawl, shaking his head. "Y'all are totally fucked."

And Bella's - "Jake! Stir the damn soup!"

Oh, and I totally snorted the tea out of my nose at "Hey, Government Agency Guy, growing werewolves eat a lot, okay?" - how do you come up with this stuff? Hilarious!

Good job, Izzy! :)
Detochkina chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I love that your characters aren't so "stuck up". Drinking from a beast with rabies... I laughed. Uh, I think that they'd taste the disease in the blood, just my theory, you know?

I felt for Bella. In not overly dwelling on it, you showed how lonely she is. Very good job! On to the next chapter.
CloseAcct chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
I like that she's considering taking him back but not making it easy... she's demanding respect and equality and I think she deserves it. It's good, can't wait for more!
CloseAcct chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I love that Bella knew he was lying and slapped him. That she walked away from him was priceless, i love it! I am so proud!
lynettecullen chapter 6 . 6/11/2010
Oh shit.
lynettecullen chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
Hahahaha.

Alice is a freak.
lynettecullen chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
Damn.

He screwed her into oblivion.
lynettecullen chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
Hahahahaha.

Damn, she's good.
lynettecullen chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
I really like that chapter.

A lot.