Reviews for Legacy
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Nicely put together. I rather like this variation on canon, although with the usual consensus on how Aang would be treated if captured generally includes significant loss of limbs it is perhaps not quite realistic, but it doesn't take much hand-waving to fix that. Thank you for writing and posting this!
Jambee chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Interesting twist on Zuko finding Aang at 14 instead of 17. Seems a little unbelievable that Aang would have been allowed to airbend while in the firenation, but who knows.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I think you could easily write an entire story of defeating the firelord in this AU verse. I think it would be really good. Different but good.

-Dyslexic Nerd
myfirstloveseg chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
i love it it's one of my favorites
X59 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
really good.
zuko chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
please make it in to a full length story it5 was so good please

please please please please please please

and i think you should include them learning water and earth please please please please
Twilight's Aura chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Woah. Totally loved this. Have to wonder though, did Aang ever find out he was the last airbender?
Lady Azar de Tameran chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Very nicely done. I do wonder how things could've gone had Zuko found him first. I actually find this a rather realistic portrayal. Aang is very forgiving at heart, and as Zuko has shown, he can and does waver in the truth of what his father and sister are. I believe that he would come to regret turning the Avatar in and would ultimately aid him as he did in canon. Mai of course would follow Zuko's lead since she's awesome like that; she would come around as well. And Iroh was already a member of the White Lotus, so it probably wasn't all that hard to convince him.

I just wonder if Sokka and Katara would still show up. If perhaps they manage to make it to the North Pole on their own and meet with the new gaang there. I'm also assuming that they still find Toph to teach him earthbending.

Also, I hate Jet, too. I'm glad that I'm not the only one.

Zari
bear-bell chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
This was a great little story. :)
Vandenberg chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
This was really, really good! xDD I'd like to commend your creativity and writing skills as well.

The pacing was perfect, hope you keep on writing. :)

-Sked-San-san has no sense of structure.
Selryam chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Very cool what-if idea, and written well. A very good fic.
BlackMagicWhiteMagic chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
wow this is amazing! i LOVE it
Lanthanon chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
This is pretty good. Liked it.
CaelumBlue chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Wow. That was an awesome AU oneshot. You did a fantastic job with the descriptions, the character development, the relationships... And it was made even more fantastic by the fact that you managed to convey so much within so little. The length and your simple descriptions are perfect. It was really good, and I really enjoyed it.

My only complaint is a spelling mistake. It's "evade", not "avaid". _