Reviews for Domestication
princessjoey630 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Hehe. Trained Tony. I like it.
PaperHat chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Girl power rools! Excellent! I just wish I had Ziva and Abby's touch with some of the guys in my office!
KuromiGrrl chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Very cute little thing! It's SO TRUE...hahaha! Thanks for making me laugh out loud today. :-) maria
VerityFrancesB chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
hahahahaha!

Ziva has tony trained like a little puppy!

Love it!

xx
Lady Arreya chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Hilarious! :) I like how Ziva has Tony wrapped around her little finger... These boys are well-trained, that's for sure.

My favorite lines: "The two of them shared a smile filled with ancient secrets of the sisterhood" and "'You get them to do what you want without having to ask?'” :)

Thanks for sharing!
papillongirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
You make me laugh. I'm sure Ziva really does have the boys wrapped around her little finger just as much as Abby does.
jibbsloversunited chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
oh the part with tony and gibbs was the end was perfect

P-E-R-F-E-C-T

everyone scurrying about with gift

LOL

xx
CrazyNinjaChicks chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
That is very true. All I have to do is tilt my head and bat my eye lashes and you have them wrapped around your little finger. Nice little fic.
DinozzoFan chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
lol. i totally agree! love the story! made me smile and laugh!

i got a new pair of tall stilletto boots yesterday, can't wait to try them out! ;)

See you

DF
writinghasceased chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
lol. High five to that!
TooMuchCaffine chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Keyword there is "most" things. One of my male friends always gives me chocolate, but wisely won't say a word to me for 6 days a month. However in spite of nearly 17 years of trying, they still haven't learned that the toilet seat has a hinge! It's supposed to move! And OMG! It can flush too!
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Haha! Such an awesome story!
finlaure chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
believe it or not, back in the sixties there was this movie about how a wife trained here husband by reading a dog book. Really. My Mom has Dad very well trained. Thank you for the reaffermation of Womanhood. Great story
Skywriter11 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Ah, so true, so true.

I actually didn't think about that until I read this. But very funny.
Erroneously chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Nice going girls - I love the way they've got the men wrapped around their fingers XD
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »