Reviews for Slient Whispers
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
That's an intersting alternative. Great job.
TraSan chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Oh girl, some nice h/c for both boys and so nice to have John in this fic, too.

Just lovely.
AJ1987 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Beautiful story hon!... Like I told ya it's nice to see John as the boys' father rather than their Commanding Officer! Love John in this! Great job! *Hugs*
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This was a great little tag. Loved it. Nice to see John acting like a dad instead of a drill sergeant. Thanks for sharing!
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Oh I love this! *huge hug* *sniff* This means so much! and I love the story, stitches, squinches... All awesomeness beyond belief. Thank you so much for this! It means more than I can even Sam

Five Impalas freshly waxed, heading your way with a slightly feverish Sam who said something about a nurse named Pooh...
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
hey Hunny.

That's a lovely story. I like your characterisation of John. He is often protrayed as an unsympathetic person and you have made him a kind, loving father.

Nicely written. bev x
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Fantastic! Loved the way John took care of both his boys., especially Sammy since they fight so much!
Amy chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Aww. *sniff* This was so good! So often John is written as a selfish, unfeeling parent. But here we see the warmth he didn't show as much, but was always there. He loves his boys.

Great job!
abni chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Wonderful story! I love this quiet moment, with John sitting there thinking about what had happened, and realising that his boys are able to hold their own and that they really are stronger as a family. And that's so John, saying those words ("I'm proud of you two") and showing his affection only when they're sleeping.

And for some reason this detail really stands out to me: "The two female vampires fled, shocked and terrified, perhaps not fully comprehending the fact that he was able to kill their leader, a vampire, using just a gun." - brilliant piece of insight there, it's not just horror and fear that he died, but HOW he died that shocks them.

And thanks again for writing this for Muffy and taking part in this!

Huge hug,