Reviews for Confessions from a Hyperactive Dobe Heart
Q3APo chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
wow. both are good. though i prefer sasuke's coz naruto is just too pure
The Pandemic Named Boredom chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
...This is the first time I've ever read a yaoi fic, and I never knew I could actually enjoy one. :)))

Well, maybe it's because you kept all the characters like themselves, or maybe it's because of Sakura's yaoi fangirl insanity, but still. It's a funny story, and I enjoyed it. Thank you for that. xDD
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Nice work!
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This...was...downright...HILARIOUS! Wow. Such utter crap, but somehow still so sweet. Lol. Cool fic!

Peace Out! _
Ookami-Ryuu chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
So amazing and amusing. *hurrs you*

I have too many favourite parts to be able to mention them all. *sheepish smile* But a few would be all Naruto's outbursts and stuff while writing the letter, Sasuke reprimanding Sakura (he just said things so nicely), and also how he slowly got closer to Naruto (trapping him) while correcting all his mistakes XD And then of course the way you had them hold hands. *grin*

/Dragonwolf
huh chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
so they were 12 years old right? I got that feeling that they never got older and continued on acting like they were still a little school boy/girl... Means the language of the story was too childish.. sheesh... too troublesome..
12345 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
HAHA! IT WAS HILARIOUS! and good too :)
softdreamer chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
really good fic

loved it XD
greeneboy313 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
this was an awesome story, loved it.
yumerin chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
HA, I KNEW I had heard all that "oposite tumb" ironic talk somewhere. Man, doesn't it bring memories: I had eleven years old and watched it in my geography class, all right. Even thought you were brazilian too, but that's not the case, haha.

Anyway: this was one of the funniest things I ever read in this fandom, seriously. I trying to be quiet so I wouldn't wake up the whole house, but people kept yeling 'cause I was really having giggle fits and all that.

Thank you very much \o/ *going to read the other one now*
Dancing Roses and Sunny Rain chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I luv it! It's so cute!
Levin chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I blame you if my parents ban me from reading fanfictions ever again when I have a cold. I nearly suffocated on my coughs because I laughed so hard, especially at the part about Sasukes and Itachis names.
Anihihi chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Oh... that was cute! I loved Naruto's letter! Yes, his mistakes were adorable!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
A nice one shot.
Twisted Vixen chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
The Assisting Fan! Maybe this the main reason that Uchiha Sasuke would brood all day, dissatisfied with the poor choice of his parents in naming. Hm. Better than the Weasel Fan…Oh, probably that is why Itachi destroyed the whole clan…

Best line in the story. I laughed so hard I cried. And every time I glanced at the worlds Weasel Fan, I went into another fit of laughs! XD And envision me coughing between laughs because I still have this darn stubborn cold (just not as bad) so it's like haha *cough* hahaha *hack* haha.

Anyhow, that was fun! :)